1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

No trade clause considered, I would agree. BOB screwed us royally with the moves he made.

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

See, that is the point. They are smart enough for it not to be posted on Social Media.

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I don't have a problem with the video. However, just for appearance purposes...Im sure NFL teams do not want the "face of the franchise" hanging out publicly with p*rn stars.

4. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Watson went over and had sex with an attractive p*rn star. Nothing wrong with that.

Now lets take a look what Baker Mayfield did. Baker rejected Mia's advances of afternoon delight to stay faithful to his girlfriend. This is no way for a star QB to act or conduct himself. Now Baker finds himself being replaced by Deshaun on a talented team that's ready to take the next step. Mia's revenge...

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...r-and-then-blocked-her-continues-to-be-a-boss

5. RocketStan

RocketStan Member

We made out like bandits. Loved him as a player and wish the whole situation never happened, but thank god it's over.

dkoune, Rudyc281 and STR8Thugg like this.
  6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

When Deshaun Watson pulls a James Harden-in-Brooklyn on the Cleveland Browns, we may look back on this trade as one of the greatest heists in history.

[​IMG]

mikol13, whag00, Rudyc281 and 2 others like this.
  7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The Texans are in the cat-bird seat at #3. Panthers, Falcons, or the Seahawks will trade for that pick to get Malik Willis. Texans will get a #1 for 2023 and probably a #2 or #3 in this years draft to move to 6,8, or 9. I feel positive and someone will panic to take a QB. We shall see...

Rudyc281 likes this.
  8. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

This is such an underrated take. After what he pulled here I don't get how anyone thinks its a slam dunk that he even sticks around. Just wait until he's asking for even more money in 2 years.

This dude ain't about ball anymore, not even close. Hell of a player though. Wish him the worst.

9. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

I heard that the extra 4th this year is actually Detroit's 4th and not Cleveland's.
    That would be great as it would be at the top of the 4th instead of middle of the round!

Doesn't mean we didn't get fleeced in the trade but ANY good news is welcome atm.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Yeah looking at the trade now most can admit they overreacted when thinking Caserio was fleeced. We got 3 first rounders with really 3rd round picks to go with every first rounder. I'm saying that because those 4th's are really high fourths.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

It is Detroit's pick...#107

Rudyc281 and rfrocket like this.
  12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

And the saga has started in Cleveland.....

joshuaao, Rudyc281 and rfrocket like this.
  13. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The Texans have NEVER pulled a HEIST

14. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Idk….Caserio just got back the most first round picks ever from a trade since Herschel Walker…and got the most draft picks back in a trade in history.

15. Rockets34Legend

....and it also improved from what was reported when the trade happened.

I think #BDN ended up getting the best of what he could. That ****er's no-trade clause (thanks BoB and Leasterby....may you both burn in hell) handcuffed Caserio, so I'm glad we have #BDN on our side.

Rudyc281 and conquistador#11 like this.
  16. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

Jiggyfly.
    I have been on this board about ten years although more of a looker than a poster.
    Never have I gone after anyone no matter how stupid some comments are, and trust me there have been many throughout the years.

I did not imply anything with my statement towards Desaun. I have made NO comments either positive or negative during this entire ordeal. So what is it that I'm implying?

You might want to put your gun back in the holster and go after someone who really has an opinion on the subject.

My statement is no one has Mia over to play Risk. You can take it for what you build it up to be, but she can wear her outfit and dunk on me all night.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  17. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

It is amazing the perception on Texans' message boards vs. everywhere else. Everywhere else think the Texans "Fleeced" the Browns, especially with the revised package. Getting 6 picks, 3 of the 1st rounders, is a great haul with what is hanging over Watson and his NTC. Texans' fans were listening to radio talk heads and social media about a Hershel Walker-type haul, which was unrealistic. If there was NO NTC, then yes it would have been bigger. However, Watson and his agent had too much leverage with the NTC. Time to move on....

joshuaao and conquistador#11 like this.
  18. conquistador#11

I really wanted wanted Ward or Newsome tho

cmoak1982 likes this.
  19. Rockets34Legend

20. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

People in hell want ice water, doesn't mean they are going to get it. People had unrealistic expectation when Watson had a NTC.