1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. raining threes

Didn't Weinstein and Epstein do jail time? That's what should have happened to Watson. I'm hoping after they turn 18 some of the underaged girls come forward and Watson gets Epsteined.

2. a time to chill

Not good. We need that #1 or #2 pick for a chance to pick the next franchise QB. Texans need to tank harder.

3. Qan

Qan Member

#4 is perfectly fine spot to draft a QB if needed.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  4. Ancient Moabite

Didn't others do jail time as well besides Weinstein / Epstein?

what about those movie producers that C Feldman (and others child turned adult actors) came out and said what they did to him and nobody got no jail time or even a peep of mention in the media outlets? what about those who come out and speak about the casting couch in hollywood where they are mistreated/abused by those director/producers, did they get any jail time?

what about those hundreds on top of hundreds of millions of dollars that the Pope/Vatican allegedly paid off those boys families who they mistreated/abused? did they get any jail time?

what about all those who were mistreated at the Playboy mansion, did Hefner get any jail time?

all those stories coming out about the NCAA mistreatment on students, and they pick and choose who they want to be the fall guy for those incidents as well and protect the others who are in those higher ups

i mean the list is so long that Watson / Epstein / Weinstein / Cosby etc. are just small fries in a super sized bucket so big you can't seem to wrap your brain around it, you keep focusing on as if Watson gets jail time that will cure the environment

so it makes me none rather he gets jail time or not, because they all should be thrown in a cage if guilty, Watson included

that entire entertainment / politician structure operates on 'Blackmail', facts

clos4life likes this.
  5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I don't really think there is a generational QB available in this draft where you would absolutely want the #1 pick. Every QB mocked in the early rounds has lots of question marks surrounding them. If the Texans end up with 2 top 10 picks in this draft, that's going to go a long way in their continued rebuild.

cmoak1982 and Rudyc281 like this.
  6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. a time to chill

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Top 5 pick doesn’t guarantee a franchise QB. 1 QB (2 if u count Murray) are considered Franchise QB. Most franchise QBs were picked outside the top 6 in the last 12-13 years.

9. a time to chill

What police say about 25th woman to sue Deshaun Watson: I-Team
    https://fox8.com/news/i-team/what-police-say-about-25th-woman-to-sue-deshaun-watson-i-team/

10. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

What does that mean exactly? He hasn't raped a masseuse in the last 7 weeks?

B-Bob likes this.
  11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. SuraGotMadHops

I mean, everybody speeds, I'm not going to berate the guy for a traffic ticket....BUT 97 is almost to the point of recklessness, and again, shows how brazen and egotistical this s***head is. Dude gives no effs. Suspended and facing constant litigation, simply being a law abiding citizen and keeping a low profile is too much for him to handle. I never turned on an athlete I liked as much as I have this POS.

BigShasta likes this.
  13. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

Watson has proven that he is a dumb dumb...I say he makes it maximum 10 years after he retires before he goes bankrupt...

raining threes likes this.
  14. a time to chill

Myles Garrett and now Deshaun. Browns players have a need for speed. In seriousness, 97 MPH on an interstate highway is basically keeping up with the flow of traffic. Cops with the speed gun got to meet their monthly quota.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Um, 97 mph is not with the flow of traffic.

16. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

97 is acceptable in Texas on some stretches where there’s nothing but wide open highway.
    But even then it’s dangerous with deer.

In my experience driving in Ohio isn’t the same as Texas.
    I think the highest speed limit I saw there was 70

17. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

97mph in Houston is typical left lane driving.

18. a time to chill

Deshaun Watson attorney fires back at new lawsuit, says it may be 'unrequited love'
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...lawsuit-evidence-against-accuser/10601426002/

#2478 a time to chill, Oct 25, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
    J.R. likes this.
  19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

She just means she is thoughtful and intelligent -- 'I have the best head (on my shoulders) in all of Houston'.

clos4life, a time to chill and J.R. like this.