1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

he couldn’t throw a back shoulder fade to save his life and as such - struggled to move the ball with the red zone. Matt Schaub was effectively Cody Carlson when he backed up Moon. Looked great until it came to nut cutting time.

King1 likes this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Doh! Guess it worked huh?

Slyonebluejay and KingCheetah like this.
  4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. raining threes

Let's hope Watson is in the minority.

The minority of sexual predators.

6. Ancient Moabite

well based on Watson being a so called entertainer / celebrity, he falls in line with the many hollywood sexual predators who have been aired out publicly and those who get protected and not aired out in media networks, just go look it up and do the knowledge for yourself in your spare time

and the nfl high table must also be of that same sexual predator club since they (teams) signed him to a record deal breaking guaranteed contract after being outed publicly as in your words.... a said sexual predator

so if you add up all the entertainment / hollywood sexual assault / abuse cases since it's inception, and then add on to the fact that human trafficking has been going on before hollywood was invented, it's clear that Watson and his hollywood / celebrity minions are in the Majority of sexual predators

but that's just my minor-ity opinion

7. Ancient Moabite

Don't forget D Snyder just recently came out and claimed he had dirt on the NFL Commissioner

could that be in the minority of sexual predator 'dirt'? TBD

8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nah, they aren't the majority. Predators are everywhere. The difference is how justice is served or not served. There aren't many occupations where you can get a pay raise after being accused of predatory behavior by over 23 different women other than in politics, the entertainment industry, and sports. It's never good to support, give money to, or endorse predators.

9. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Another loss for the Browns. 2-4. Keep ‘em coming.

10. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

And their next 3 games Ravens Bengals Dolphins.

Stoic Rob, Genesis, whag00 and 2 others like this.
  11. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

12. raining threes

Or maybe he's a pervert who beat the system. I forgot to add he's a proven liar.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  13. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Oh this is great news!

raining threes likes this.
  14. Ancient Moabite

Well being everywhere is the majority, and the difference of justice being served is based on those who are protected and those who get outed in the media outlets, and alot of those said justices / judges are paid off members as well

just think about it, who decides to leak these abuse stories? politics / entertainment / sports is all one club, just diff. branches, so from the Vatican stories about them paying off abusing little boys to the numerous stories about children/teens coming out speaking how they get mistreated by hollywood producers and from NCAA students being violated so on and so forth are all part of the same chain of each other

i could post many other instances about stories that don't get promoted heavily in the media about arrests being made dealing with human trafficking et cetera, so when stories come out about Weinstein / Watson / Cosby et cetera they are essentially the media fall guy so people can expend their energy/comments on that particular individual

but yet people still go to movies / games and endorse protected so called predators (politicians) that people think are innocent because they don't have a story aired out publicly for the world to dissect, so i guess everybody is at fault to a certain degree for supporting the entertainment industry

you have to look at it from the total club members, not just the fall guys which is part of their humiliation ritual that they take part in, rather they want to or not, and rather they are guilty or innocent, they all know what they signed up for when it comes to taking on big $$ con-tracts

15. raining threes

So Watson's now a fall guy? LMAO

No, he's a lying sexual predator that preys on the poor and downtrodden. A true POS in its fullest form with peanuts mixed in.

16. Ancient Moabite

you must don't understand that all those in that entertainment field who get put on blast in the media are the fall guy for the others who don't get put in the media fire for their same actions as Watson / NCAA / Hollywood producers / Vatican etc

i just didn't mention Watson, so next time at least quote me more accurately with what i posted
    you can laugh until you cry a blue nile river (pacific ocean), it still won't change what i posted, nor the environment of that entertainment club

so all i mentioned are lying sexual predators that preys on the poor and downtrodden, they are all true POS in its fullest form with walnuts and cashews and whatever else nuts you want to mix in

you seem to not get my post, so you are singling out one incident, you played right into the media hands, they want you to focus on Watson, and ignore the rest of the sexual predators, now go laugh about that until you cry a white nile river (atlantic ocean)

17. raining threes

You dont think I haven't read about Epstein Island? Everybody has and all incidents should be called out in the manner I called out Watson's. People like Epstein/Clinton/Weinstein and the Vatican have been called out and in some cases sued or put in jail. Others like Watson not so much.

18. Ancient Moabite

Many others have not put in jail and some have, the Vatican paid off with 100's of millions$ to get off for their mistreatment of boys and swept under the political rug, go do the knowledge on that, and Watson is in the same club as i guess the ones who got off and signed to a record breaking con-tract by those same members who parade as the institution shot callers (so called owners)

like i said they are all in the same boat rather they served jail time or not

and Epstein Island is just one you have read, now imagine the other mass 100's you haven't read about because they haven't been put on blast via media outlets

Watson was sued / hit with charges / settled, so how is that not the same as the others? you seem confused on me saying they are all links of the same massive chain, none is better nor worse than the other, regardless of their outcome, however you deal or feel about it personally is on you

but don't try to trick yourself into thinking Watson got away with something, he got humiliated publicly for all to see and ridicule him and got rewarded, which is how that sexual predator entertainment club operates

19. a time to chill

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member