1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun the Great

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Colt45, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Can't read what he said but it sounds as insane as usual.

Not as insane as saying mallet is still good though

2. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Wait. Ryan Mallet.....good at football? Like NFL rules tackle football or like neighborhood flag football games?

texanskan likes this.
  3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Come take your L @Mr. Clutch

Lawlruschang likes this.
  5. Mr. Clutch

Already have man! I enjoyed today's game.

I still hope we get a new coach...

And I was right about Savage

6. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Good you owned up but I’m not with a new coach. If Deshaun keeps getting better every day, Brian, you can’t push him to learn a totally new offense. 2 offenses in 2 years is not good for any qb, let alone a rookie/sophomore.

sammy and mario_v like this.
  7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Did you know Watson is the godfather of my son? He shows up at the church in his golf pants, caked in mud. Well, ol’ Watson pushes the priest aside and says, ‘I’ll baptize that piece of calimari!’ Then he pours Scotch all over my baby son and says, ‘There! You’re baptized!'

Roc Paint, Blake, SWTsig and 2 others like this.
  8. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

You're just a troll.

As much as you call others on here trolls, you can't help but to hate on Watson because he wasn't your guy.

He has pretty much disproven every single attack you had towards him; arm velocity (check), footwork (check), accuracy (work in progress, but improving quickly).

Admit that you wanted Brock to go to Cleveland and succeed just to spite the Texans for picking Watson and trading Brock (your guy) away. We will actually respect you much more for doing it, but I realize in actuality you truly won't.

I don't expect Watson to throw 4 TDs and rush for another every week, but anything to shut your arrogant ass know-it-all self up, is golden in my book.

If you were a real Texans fan you'd be enjoying this to it's fullest instead of making back-handed remarks on a NFL record tying performance. But as usual!:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Xerobull

I remember one time Watson took his family to Sea World; they were watching Shamu the whale when Watson got splashed. So Watson yells, “I’m DeShaun Watson and no one gets me wet!” So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, “How do you like it?!” And then damn if Watson didn’t step in there and finish the show!

10. Mr. Clutch

I wouldn't say Watson is gonna get 5 TDs every game but that's literally true of every QB.

He's shown enough potential through 4 games, which Osweiler and Mallet never did:
    Completion %: 52, 63, 67, 74
    TDs: 1, 0, 2, 4
    QBRating: 60, 76, 90 ,125

11. Xerobull

Anyways, Watson would put on a white tie and tails and walk his pet tiger, who he won in a poker game from the Clemson president, through the park on a leash. He named the tiger “Beverly”, and he taught it how to fetch mimosas and dial a phone. But then one day it bit the maid. So with tears in his eyes, Watson had to shoot the maid.

SWTsig and FLASH21 like this.
  12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

You spelled Beverley wrong btw... *sheds tear*

[​IMG]

13. Nigel Thornberry

This is the greatest post I’ve read on CF! I swear @Bobbythegreat is the biggest tool when it comes to his Texans bullshit. If Watson had 10 TD’s against the chiefs this week, he will still troll and puke his garbage all over clutch fans. I like the guy in other forums but anything with the Texans, he makes me nauseous.

TheRealist137 and red5rocket like this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL what an idiot. See this is what I'm talking about when I say that you shouldn't make yourself look like a fool in an effort to troll me. I'm never going to care about any mindless trolling so all you are doing is making yourself look dumb.

Do better, be better.

15. conquistador#11

Why is she C walking and wearing red? Tennis players smh.

16. Nigel Thornberry

Not trolling at all. All you do is troll Watson and hang on savages belt loop. When will you be ready to admit you’re wrong?

17. HOUSTON2017

HOUSTON2017 Member

iSavage had his chance yesterday to show the world what hes about :)

Nigel Thornberry likes this.
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'll write all of this off as ignorance on your part then. Doesn't make it less annoying, but it's better than nothing.

19. Nigel Thornberry

Bobbythedouche

20. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Bobby has admitted he was wrong about Watson. Honestly, just be a little bit more of a Watson homer with the rest of us, and everyone will get off your back.