1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Derrick Rose with one of the most inspiring performances in recent memory

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Daddy Long Legs, Oct 31, 2018.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

2. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

3. joeson332

joeson332 Member

You're a clown.

4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

If I was a longtime fan of Rose, I would have been hard pressed not to weep. It's been such a struggle for him. I hope he can have more games like this. Just not against the Rockets.

tinman likes this.
  6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Snow Villiers, hakeem94 and joeson332 like this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Is there an actual tape of the incident or everything is based on statements of witnesses?

joeson332 likes this.
  8. joeson332

joeson332 Member

EVIDENCE> FACTS

You probably think Robert Osuna is the worst human being in the world as well huh.

9. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

He's probably a POS who beat his baby momma at least once, but Canada doesn't share details in these things so it's hard to say. I did not agree with the trade, no.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

NBA Stars are targets, this is just a fact cause they are super rich and famous.

for example, Tracy McGrady. I'm pretty sure this woman knew what she wanted out of this.

http://myfamilylaw.com/celebrityblog/2008/06/20/tracy-mcgrady-child-support/

On Thursday, NBA good guy and Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady was ordered to pay a Bradenton, Florida woman $54,156 a year in child support for their daughter, as well as provide health insurance and school tuition. Pearl Vega gave birth to McGrady’s child in November 2005. McGrady married his girlfriend of 10 years the following year, and they have two children together. This paternity suit was subsequently filed in Sarasota County, Florida.

Vega made approximately $33,000 in 2005.
    She had requested child support of $204,000 a year, arguing that such an amount would be in line with McGrady’s $21.6 million annual income and would give their child a lifestyle more like that of McGrady and his other children. During the two day trial this week, testimony detailed that lavish lifestyle. McGrady, his wife and other children live in a six-bedroom, 23,000-square-foot house with a pool outside Houston, spending almost $7,000 per month on a chef and housekeeper.

11. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

D rose is always someone u would love to have on your team, quiet, hardworking, i would root for him whenever he goes, too bad no players on our rockets team make me feel the same way, ever since Carl landry, Chuck wagon, Lowry left our team, we just haven't had this kind of players yet, what a pity

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Good for DRose. Great moment for the NBA and for him personally.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Exclude the basketball and the rape and you are left with a very dumb human.

14. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Its undeniable that the dude isnt very gifted mentally. Had to cheat on the SAT.

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

A better comparison would be Woody Allen, never convicted but sleazy. Are we allowed to enjoyed an inspired movie from him after his prime? Some say yes (like me). Some say no and just can't even watch his movies. It's a choice. It's fine.

The dude had an amazing game after devastating injuries, so I agree w' it being thread worthy. (But I also watch Woody Allen movies b/c I separate his work from his personal life.)

16. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Tell that to Lakers fans.

17. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Should have signed him after he gave us buckets in the playoffs

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

And a ****-ton of NFL fans.

Can the upset folx move the upset part to D&D though? If you don't like Rose, (for totally valid reasons), just don't bump this NBA thread up, right?

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Nba players have different personal lives than normal people

Look at how many kids Dwight Howard has with multiples women

They also have a show called basketball wives which is just basically a gold diggers club

It’s a bigger risk to an nba player or sports figure to engage in bad behavior cause they have more to lose

Look at Steve McNairs mistress

Snow Villiers likes this.
  20. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I got no problem with Rose, Kobe and the Lakers on the other hand I'm not fans of. and I'm not a fan of the sport of football anymore. Nfl got soft. They divas on and off the field.