1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Derrick Rose injured again (UPDATE: Torn meniscus, will need surgery)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, Nov 22, 2013.

1. SunsRocketsfan

Haha david chao was my doctor when i injured my knee. He was also the chargers team doctor. He was fired by the chargers, has several malpractice suits and may have a alcohol and drug addiction issue

2. willus

willus Member

You've got to be kidding me... How does smoking pot have anything to do with injuring his other leg? It's not like he wanted to injure himself, he's a hard worker. You can tell by how much his shooting has improved this season, he can't dunk and all so that's all he can work on. Smh people, can't believe you guys are criticizing him after he just got injured AGAIN.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You called, what? That he'd come back from his injury and then have another one on the other knee? Because if you weren't that specific, then you didnt call jack....

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

5. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

6. Roxs-Redemption

I feel so sad for Derrick Rose and the Bulls organisation. :(
    Hope him all the best and a steady recovery.
    I'll miss him during this season for sure if its a season ending injury.

[​IMG]

7. roksoer

roksoer Member

Lebron is such a douche lol, take that crap to Xfactor or something.

8. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

He will have to change the way he plays. He's been shooting well from the 3.

He'll be back, but not the same player as he was originally. Can still be a very good player.

9. ling ling

ling ling Member

It might be in his genes and how his knees are shaped. Both if his tears were non contact. Both of mine were non contacts as well.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/29/phys-ed-are-bad-knees-in-our-genes/?_r=0

"How much does familial predisposition influence your risk for an A.C.L. tear?”

The answer may be quite a bit. What Dr. Hewett and his colleagues found when they parsed the data about the fraternal twin girls’ knees was that each had unusually loose, flexible knee joints, or “Gumby knees,” as Dr. Hewett called them. Each also angled at least one knee outward during landings and had narrower-than-average notches in the knee bone, where the A.C.L. attaches to the bone. Each of these conditions previously had been identified as a risk factor for an A.C.L. tear, but they hadn’t been shown to cluster within a family. “It appears that the propensity to be at high risk for an A.C.L. tear is definitely heritable,” Dr. Hewett said.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I hope finding your way onto my ignore list will make your sweet trollish victory the sweeter. For future reference, in your isolation chamber: just because people don't reply to you doesn't mean they don't also suspect a player in injury prone. SMDH. k bye.

11. Raven

Raven Member

And now the Bulls are mediocre, the worst place for an NBA team to be. Do they tear it down? Do they keep their pieces and wait for Rose to try to rebuild his career?

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/chicago.htm

12. Normalus

Normalus Member

Adidas strikes again.

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Make your roster available.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

They are so much "his" team that I would tear it down starting Dec. 15 and hope to find my way into this year's draft. Could even trade some nice pieces for picks.

But then, there are many big reasons I am not a GM.

15. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Rose
    Mcgrady
    ??

16. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

If Rose is out again, you have to go in tank mode if your the Bulls. They must look to move Deng, Boozer & Noah for picks and younger players with upside. I am a firm believer the lottery is rigged, I could see the NBA rewarding the Bulls with Chitown own, Jabari Parker.

17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I would love to get Deng or Gibson.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Asik for Rose, we can wait.

DD

19. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Absolutely. A bb player knows his career is on the line if he sustained another injury to the same area. It happened to Lin at the beginning of last year.

20. Normalus

Normalus Member

add Gallinari to that list. And Rose twice acl?