1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Derrick Rose hasn't lost a step

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by liunatic, Oct 17, 2013.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

One game.
    That's all I'm going to say. For the sake of NBA basketball and for the sake of my fantasy team, I hope Rose bounces back.

2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

ME TOO.

3. meh

meh Contributing Member

Yeah, the jumper is still horrible, but Chicago was really good on offense when he played. Plus I generally give scorers a little bonus when they play on such slow as molasses teams like Chicago. There's a huge gap in efficiency between half court and transition Take away the transition baskets from Harden, and he'd also look much worse in terms of raw numbers.

4. ILoveWhiteGirls

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/EiDMa0sn7KQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/EiDMa0sn7KQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

5. wekko368

wekko368 Member

I really don't know why you're having so much trouble understanding this very simple example. When Kobe and Shaq played together, Kobe was a clutch playoff player. When Kobe shouldered the offense after Shaq left, he wasn't. There's nothing wrong with using qualifiers.

Again, this is a very simple concept. You cannot fail to lead your team out of the first round and still be considered a "clutch" playoff performer. Think about it intuitively....how can a "clutch" player never win? Can't happen.

6. izeroi

izeroi Member

Not basing his entire season off of a single game season opener. That's just a foolish way to think.