1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Denver TV complaining they got robbed by us

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by whoisray, Jan 19, 2009.

1. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

2. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

There were numerous botched calls tonight, and most were against the rockets. The last one favored the rockets, but all in all, denver had more bad calls in their favor this game.

3. NO NAME

NO NAME Member

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290119010

We had great effort, Karl said. My big guys battled Yao and got beat up a lot. He's a tough cat, gets away with a lot of holding, grabbing and dislodging. There are losses that are good losses. Tonight was a good loss. We did a lot of things well.

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

those guys are morons, they need to watch the same video on their own website, Klieza was going straight, only went diagonally when he first dribbled

if they can b**** about that, we can b**** about GETTING LEGITIMATELY FOULED the whole game on Yao

morons.....

5. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

They're no more morons that Bill and Clyde were today. Both teams had legit gripes. The refs were terrible and terribly inconsistent.

6. Landlord Landry

wow are these guys tools or what? the younger guy keeps whining about "THE FLOP". I wonder what he thought of Birdmans horrid flop on Yao?

7. jedicro

jedicro Member

1. Andersen hooks Yao keeping Yao from likely getting a bucket and causing Yao to get a travel.
    2. Andersen flops (**ahem** Vic and Gary) and Yao trips over him. Should have been a shooting foul for Yao.

Those are two BLOWN calls in the Nuggets favor. Calls that were made against us in the final quarter that should have been for us. That doesn't include the countless hacks and hooks on Yao that the refs never saw.

I'll give those guys this: Chuck did flop and they did get hosed on that play. But don't for a moment tell me we weren't getting BS calls on us all game too.

Plus, even if he makes it we still have 7 seconds to score, so they're winning was far from a guarentee. PLUS they still got the ball back down by only two and they missed their free throws. This was a poorly officiated game both ways. So they can't blame the refs like we could for the Laker game. Now THAT was a hosing.

lol

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I am going to college in Colorado and I always have to listen to these idiots when the rockets play the nuggets, they are just awful.

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Any team that flops has no right to complain about officiating. Sorry, thats just the way it is.

10. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

This is hilarious.

And Hayes did not even flop.

11. kanariya

kanariya Member

Lol they are funny. Sounds like when us vs. the Cavs.

And what did all those whining actually do? Nothing.
    Anderson Varejao is still flopping happily as ever.

12. Hou.SportsFan

Hou.SportsFan Contributing Member

Not to mention the two end of quarter shots that Rockets players were fouled on that could have added 6 points for Houston. oh well after the next game no one will be thinking about this one, there will be new bad calls to argue about.

13. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

LOL wow, what sore losers. They act like that would have "won" the game. I'm pretty sure they would have only been up by 1 with 7.4 seconds left.

Since they talked about flopping so much, why don't they talk about Chris Anderson when Yao fell over him.

14. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

We won, eat it and choke on it Denver.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Let em complain, I will take the win.

DD

16. Convictedstupid

I agree but still... Its like.... seriously...?

Ignorance is bliss I guess..

17. jedicro

jedicro Member

I think he did. That call was BS. However like I said in my other post there was plenty of BS we had to deal with.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Look,

I hope we win the championship and the other team's announcers are whining about Yao and favoritism.....

I mean really, who cares?

DD

19. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

There were a lot of blown calls. The league needs to flag the tape of this game and review it, inconsistent calls, refs weren't in the right position on some plays etc. Maybe they can correct some of the problems, nobody was happy with the way this game was called.

20. bamtonio

bamtonio Member

the guy in the blue is about to cry