1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dennis Rodman: LeBron James would be ‘average player’ in late ’80s or early ’90s

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by redhotrox, Jun 7, 2013.

1. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Any of you guys watch Celebrity Apprentice (yes, I know I'm the only one in the world who still watches that)? Rodman is stupid. I don't know if he was born that way or if he got that way from cocaine use or what, but the guy is operating several levels below your average productive citizen. Nobody should place any value on what he says. I actually feel sorry for him.

That said, this Miami team is not that impressive IMO. Even the three-peat LA Lakers with Shaq would DESTROY Miami.

2. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

The 3-peat Lakers are arguably one of the most dominant teams in the history of the NBA.
    This Miami Heat team would rank fairly high but nowhere near the top.

I would rank them under a healthy KG, Pierce, Allen Celtics.

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I didnt look to see if already posted but,

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Rodman is kinda right here. Lebron whines alot about bs calls, he would get mauled in the 80's 90's games

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea he whines, because of the way the game is reffed now its more guard oriented. You think he would whine about those calls if he knew they wouldn't give them to him?

You're talking about one of , if not the most athletic players to eveyr play the game. He would be a HOF regardless.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Of course he whines because the refs baby superstars. Tim Duncan also whines a lot would he be average in the 80's and 90's.

Safe to say that no matter what era Lebron played in he would be elite.

7. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Yea but if he didn't have his steroids he wouldn't be so elite :grin:

8. charles_zed

charles_zed Member

By who? Lebron is a monster. Though, he does get mentally shook if you force him into jump-shooting to buy real estate in the paint.

9. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

The bulls biggest advantage is the guy sitting on the bench,not the players. I disagree about the bulls destroying the heat. They would beat them if wade isn't healthy. If wade,lebron,and bosh are healthy and jackson is coaching the heat,that's a great matchup

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

LerBon would just be another average player in the 50's.