1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeMarre Carroll and Jeff Green?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 疯狂伊文戴德蒙, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

Yeap, you're definitely wrong

D-rock likes this.
  2. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Carroll out of his prime it looks, i wonder if he just around for defensive purposes. I bet this is his last year in nba.

3. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

I think MDA can give some time for Carroll to play, I know he is unable to make good shoot but MDA should give him some time to get back the rthym. More players can play can save energy. Small ball requires energy if all guys are tired, no one can grab rebounds or defence. I suggest to sign Faried or other new players that MDA to use. If MDA still use 9 man rotation, Houston is unable to beat Lakers or Clippers. I remember warriors still give Australia center bogut to play 10 minutes. Although he is useless but it can help to save players energy and give one more weapons for the team to play. I think MDA should remain 10 to 20 percent of traditional center playing method rather than using 100 percent small ball, it really consumes a lot of the players energy

疯狂伊文戴德蒙 likes this.
  4. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Whats the point of signing Demarre to the bigger buyout deal when he cant sniff the floor? :eek::oops:

His fate sealed, in. The junkyard dawg locked in the dawghouse by two texas teams. :(

We could surely use his D yesterday.

5. mockster

mockster Member

MDA needs to expand his rotations

we were doing great when everybody was getting floor time. I think green and Carroll both bring positives when they play, idk why MDA just all of a sudden stopped [realize EG is back but still].