1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Delusional cousin: there's no competition

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by OTMax, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Sanity2disChaos

Monroe is better and will be a better professional.... ask others are comparable if not Cousins had the edge.

2. Luckkky

Luckkky Member

Obviously you don't know wtf you're talking about..

3. YaosDirtyStache

It makes me sad to see people list Drummond, Faried, or Monroe over Cousins.

Yea, we get it...he is a dumb ass...but he is unlike any other big in the game to date. He is huge, surprisingly agile for his size, awesome court vision for his size, a willing passer, can hit the middy all day, can rebound, block, and a DECENT (not great) FT shooter.

Combining Drummond, Faried, AND Monroe together you wouldnt even get all of that from the hybrid.

BTW Faried is over rated and is pretty much just a media glorified hustle player. A Ryan Bowen with more muscle.

4. Red Rising

Red Rising Member

Unreal how clueless people are. I had an account for a couple years now and just mainly read. But, I had to log in just to say I'd easily take Cousins over any of those players listed. Hands down, no contest. People forget this is the same guy Morey had been trying to trade for in the past, baggage and all. Thank God no one on here is a GM for any basketball team.

1 person likes this.
  5. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Morey was desperately trying to move up in the draft for him. Asik and Lin would be out the door in a heartbeat if the Kings were that dumb.

6. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Easily the best skill set there. Sure, he has some mental baggage but he is young and can still mature. If you can just take what he can do compared to everyone else mentioned, it really is pretty clear who is the best.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jw4hbqw3J0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

At the moment, maybe. By the end of the coming season, I doubt it.

He needs to hit ~50% of his shots. He needs to improve his fitness - plenty of room to improve.

I would pick Anthony Davis or Andrew Drummond over him to start a franchise.

8. what

what Member

he's right. can't argue with that.

9. BuffaloRockets

He's the best right now, and his potential is sky high. But I think Davis and Drummond could both end up being better players.

10. Sonn

Sonn Member

LOL. Just last year Dwight was the loser and knucklehead.

11. platypus

platypus Member

Hes a dick, but he's not wrong.

12. Sonn

Sonn Member

Cousins is a talent and to be honest he might just be the best big in the league. I wish there was a way that he could get on a better team or just a team that was ran better

13. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

Most of them yes, but not all. Davis and Drummond are going to be WAY better than Cousins.

14. clos4life

clos4life Member

I don't see anything wrong with what he said seeing as no one listed is clearly head and shoulders above him in talent.

15. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

The guy isn't delusional because he is right, he s better than any of those players but probably not the best answer

16. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

he looks like a damn good big man to me. with a nose for the rim!

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Potential has an expiration date DeMarcus. At some point it's put up or shut up and it's about that time.

18. da_juice

da_juice Member

I'd say he's putting up pretty well. He's averaged nearly 20 and 10 every year. He may not be living up to all of his potential, but he's still putting up pretty impressive numbers. Even if he's making a racket while doing it.

19. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

Other posts here I can understand...but this one just wow. Shows how many times you watch these players.

20. Merovingian

Merovingian Member

The thing is that kind of attitude can't be accepted in a national team, in NBA might be different though.