1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Delonte West spotted barefoot in Houston

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr. Dominant, Feb 21, 2016.

1. King1

King1 Member

Don't waste your time. Mathloom is a joke

2. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Yea this is at 610 and San Felipe for sure. I recognize that corner store in the back ground and you can see the buildings behind that.

So sad to see such a downfall. I hope this is just one of those random moments where you look terrible. Sometimes I walk out to throw my trash away and I look like a bum with my bare feet, scruffy beard, crazy hair and whatever shirt, coat or jacked I could find.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I live in that area and have probably been in that exact same parking lot at 10am, hungover, scruffy beard, no shoes, getting Starbucks. Regardless of the circumstances, all the "I feel sorry for the guy" comments -- really? You guys really care? I definitely don't care. Let's be honest.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

I don't see how Royce White is the same. He just needed to grow up

5. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Member

Poor Delonte. "Wake up Mr. West!" Wish he would get some help and get on the right track, but it looks like the people he's surrounded himself with are all toxic and only using him for his money/fame.

6. Nook

Nook Member

Nope.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Geez, ANOTHER person showing sympathy? You guys are good people I guess.

8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Member

McScuse me, did I read that right? Darlene work there too?

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

Has anybody else in Houston spotted Delonte West walking barefoot lately?

10. Plowman

Plowman Member
    Supporting Member

Ahahahahaha...Classic! :grin:

11. cdrive

cdrive Member

His mental illness is well documented. It is sad. Mostly for his kid, Cash, but also because it never has to be this way with pro athletes.

The guy made over $16 million in a 9 year span. 8 million of that in a 2 year span. I'm no finance guy, but hell $2 million left alone in a investment account with a crappy 6 percent return would give a guy $120,000.00 a year for the rest of his life, just living off the interest. It's not private island money, but to most that's a nice annual salary.

12. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The Lebron joke was funnier. The Delonte / Lebron's Mother liason scandal was huge back in the day.