1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Delonte West banned from The White house

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, Jan 8, 2012.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

I think they should be more afraid of Dirk...... This has been the plan all along!!!!!!!!! ;)

2. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

You better got his donuts!

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Will this ever stop being hysterical to me?

4. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

its obama loss

5. esteban

esteban Member

Barry has never been kind to his sibblings!

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

I thought he handled the ban with class.

7. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I think Obama should get some neck tats ala delonte. That would help his re-election bid.

8. thadeus

thadeus Member

Wow, you are such a raging douchebag.

9. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Member
    Supporting Member

"I'm the president of my house" might just be one of the funniest things I have ever read from an athlete.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

[rquoter]....

In person, he also went off about missing out on the NBA champion Dallas Mavericks' visit to the White House today. He said he was banned because his police record didn't clear the mandatory background check.

"That's what happens when you make bad decisions in your life," West told the Star-Telegram on Saturday. "You can't go to the White House.''

It turns out that West, who suffers from bipolar disorder, was at least misinformed on this count. A Secret Service agent told ABC News that West was never banned from today's ceremony, which makes some sense: Plenty of professional athletes visit the White House each year, and plenty of professional athletes also have felony convictions on their records. Why would West's particular charge be an issue?

"The individual in question was never someone that would not be permitted to attend the event today," Secret Service agent Edwin Donovan said today, in perfect Secret Service speak. "He is on the list for entry today and was never advised otherwise to my knowledge."

West said on Saturday that he'd instead spend Monday at home in D.C., where he grew up—"right around the corner" from the White House—because at least there he is "the president of my house."

No longer, though, of his Twitter account. All of his tweets have been deleted, and the name next to his handle now reads "none."[/rquoter]

#30 J.R., Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  11. Qball

Qball Member

Wow, you try to be funny when making a racist remark and still fail.

12. Quickman

Quickman Member

"I'm the president of my house"...

...damn, I'm not even the president of my house. I live with my mom and dad :(