1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dell S2409W 24" Monitor

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by bacteria10, Jan 20, 2009.

1. bacteria10

bacteria10 Member

I'm looking to sell a Dell S2409W 24" Monitor. I bought a dell computer and the monitor came with it as part of the holiday sale. Already have another 24" monitor so used the Dell S2409W as a second dual monitor, but decided I really have little use of it. So I'm trying to sell it now. Was going to hit eBay but figured I see if anyone wants it on the Clutchboard first.

The nice thing about this monitor is you can actually see it at any of your local best buys. It's usually the "featured" monitor in the dell section, in case you want to check it out first before thinking of getting it. I'll also provide a few links below so I can help you out in checking prices.

Just a note, the monitor is working perfectly fine and its not a refurbished product. I can even show you the receipt that it is part of the holiday dell sale and it came with the computer i bought so for sure it's not refurb. If you're in houston, I can lift the shipping costs as long as you can pick them up from me somehow. No reason to charge shipping to a fellow rockets fan if they're in houston. If you're not, tahts fine too and I can figure out what method of shipping works best with you.

In terms of pricing, Dell is selling it for $269.99 + tax. I will sell mine at $240 cash or best offer. Email me at suu10@ymail.com. Cant check mail at work but if you want to reply to this thread and leave ur phone number, I can call you before i get home from work.

Dell's official website:
    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-7345

eBay is selling this monitor in the $270-$300 range. Just checked this morning on 1/20/09.

Anyways, the most important thing is, GO ROCKETS and beat those stupid JAZZ tonight. Except D-will, i dont mind him.

2. 1JumpShot

1JumpShot Member