1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets hope to rebound (no pun intended) after that brutal loss to Charlotte when they take on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies tonight. Come join us live at 7:00pm CT!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Grizzlies

death penalty because that's what that (N-word) deserved!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

i think it is more hypocritical to care about what others allegedly do, but could care less what actually things happens in their anchored land.:)

it could take decades to witness a single prosecution of homo-non believers etc;

but it take about a week or so to witness absurd trails here

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He got a fair trial, as far as I can see there's no question about him being guilty.

Had he been executed by the Saudis without a trial then you'd be falling all over yourself to defend the action.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What if Sam Jackson said it?

[​IMG]

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

"At least 102 men and women, 39 of them foreign nationals, were executed in 2008."
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/537/saudi-arabia---human-rights-report

In 2008, the US had 37 executions. The United States has a population that is roughly 11 times larger than Saudi. For the U.S. to execute at the same rate as Saudi for the year 2008, the US would have had to execute 1122 people.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

not really , every trail entire transcript is available upon demands, and if such things took place i wont defend it , some of us happens to more rational and less hypocrite , by the way, let assume something like that may took place,shouldn't you hold your self to a higher standard ! i believe in you guys , lead by example

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Here is just one random report by the United Nations Commission on Human Rights in Saudi:

"Saudi Arabia has not yet ratified the ICCPR, but ratified the CRC
    in 1996, without reservations. Since Saudi Arabia is secretive with its
    statistics, it is unknown how many juveniles have been executed in the past
    decade, or how many are currently sitting on death row. However, records
    indicate that at least one juvenile offender was executed in 1992, for
    blasphemy, 18/ and that those awaiting execution could include a group of
    Pakistani nationals, including children as young as five, held in secrecy on
    drug offences. 19/ In his 1996 report, the Special Rapporteur on
    extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions noted with regret that he had
    not received any replies from the Government to his inquiries on these
    issues."

https://documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/G99/105/04/PDF/G9910504.pdf?OpenElement

Come back to me when the United States has a 5 year old on death row.

8. Nook

Nook Member

Typical diversion attempt.

"Jesus Christ, you are throwing homosexuals off roof tops while the crowd cheers."

"Quick, look, someone said n*****!"

False.

Absurd trails? You are not making any sense. The testimony of two MALES (imagine that) is all it takes for most convictions.... seems reasonable.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would agree that some are more rational and less hypocritical.....but I don't think you understand which side of that you come down on. From what I can tell, the guy did the crime he was convicted of and he was sentenced for it. There's nothing at all wrong with that. Getting a "fair trial" doesn't mean that you are acquitted even if you did it.

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Yeah let's keep the death penalty when everyone knows that our criminal justice system is far from perfect.

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Member

Isn't Exiled a spoiled little Saudi kid living in that **** hole?

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

We should probably abolish all punishment for all crimes due to the system not being perfect. Solid, realistic plan.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

not surprised if no one bother to dismiss those silly claims , if one bothered enough to know they should called Pakistani embassy .

check out this real figures

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/04/death-penalty-2015-facts-and-figures/

and i am not like you new immigrants who aim to say " we are just like White people when it comes to opinion .."lol , i think death penalty should be stopped

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Except the death penalty is permanent.

You can release the falsely convicted from prison. Sure, you can't bring back the time they missed but good luck rectifying a false conviction for someone who is dead.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

You know I'm not an immigrant, right?

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Do you read your own articles?

From the article: "Excluding China, almost 90% of all executions took place in just three countries – Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia."

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

did you read this " i think death penalty should be stopped"

unless someone comes up with prefect legal system

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Well then why don't you create threads about regimes like the one you live in and support that are FAR MORE EGREGIOUS with the death penalty than the U.S?

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

duh, thanks for your master ATW , there are enough threads, what we have here is the lack of local concerns

20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

a simpleton would think that the death penalty is the same as all punishments.