1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deangelo for trade bait...Should Texans go fishing?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Bag0b0y, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

I think Deangelo Williams is just misunderstood in Atlanta and would be a great fit in Houston. He's one of the top corners in the leauge if not the best.....I was hoping we could draft him when he came out but got a pretty good consolation in dunta. if we could get williams and dunta comes back at full strength along with bennet we would have the best corners in the leauge!

deangelo williams

2. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

Correction

3. famicom

famicom Member

You mean Deangelo Hall? I hear he wants to opt out to make 10+ million a year..

4. Angle02

Angle02 Member

Hall is not one of the top corners in the league. I dont even want to see him wearing a star, which has been rumored.

5. plee

plee Member

I would pass if he wants 10+ million :eek:

6. H-Town Info

H-Town Info Member

and he's a headcase.

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Hall is awesome...I'd love for him to be in Texas...

8. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

9. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

I don't think Deangelo Hall is the bad guy he's made out to be. He didn't get along with Petrino and didn't respect him and probably should have handled that situation better. With that being said, it turned out he was right all along about Petrino, and he was in over his head, wasn't NFL material and he ended up bailing on his team.

I don't recall any other issues from him before that, so I think his being labeled a "cancer" isn't all that true.

I'd love to have him but we still have too many of holes to fill to be dealing draft picks especially since we don't have a 2nd rounder.

10. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

we should just trade dunta for him st8 up! :D