1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Deadliest Warrior] 3 Vampires vs 183 Zombies...who wins?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Sep 16, 2011.

?

3 Vampires vs 183 Zombies

1. Vampires

20 vote(s)
    74.1%
  2. Zombies

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

This was on the season finale of Deadliest Warrior.

Vamps were along the lines of 30 days of Night- alpha predators with mouths full of teeth. They gave the Vamps 6x peak human strength, claws and teeth. They were way smarter (83 to 8 or something around there). One of the 'experts' was the writer of 30 Days of Night.

The zombies were classic virus zombies....their goal was to eat other things. They were slow and strong. They gave the Zombies 3x peak human strength (due to no pain), teeth, tearing hands. The zombies had 100 endurance and the vamps had 83. One of the 'Experts' was Max Brooks, author of WWZ.

Who wins?

2. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Zombies. They kill all the humans. Vampires starve.

3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Fark!! No matter who wins the result would be Vampire Zombies or Zombie Vampires!!

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

There are no winners in such a disgusting contest.

1 person likes this.
  5. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

can the vampires fly

6. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

LOL! I'm tempted to steal this for my sig!

7. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

It is my gift to you hombre. Feliz navidad!

8. Nero

Nero Member

Well, with us poor humans, one bit from a zombie and it's all over, you are infected, and you are going to turn into a zombie when your friends least expect it.

But something tells me the immune system of an undead vampire is probably resistant to the zombie infection, so really then it is mostly just 3 vampires duking it out in melee combat with 100 slow giant pomeranians - heavy, fairly quick, decent attack from claws, but almost no danger from a relatively small mouth and nothing to speak of as attack-based fangs or teeth. The human skull is very poorly designed as a combat device - the jaw has very limited range, and the teeth are designed primarily for slow scissor-like tearing of small bites of food, followed by a slow grinding into a pulp fine enough to be swallowed.

Now if it were 100 zombie crocodiles, I would be more worried.

As it is however, the fight is designed as a close-melee vs close-melee event, in which case, I would say the zombies still win. The vampires are only twice as fact, and have less stamina, and with 60-1 odds, that math does not stand up.

Now if the vampires had some kind of ranged attack, or special defenses, such as rapid healing or invulnerability, then that would change the outcome a great deal. For example, if the vampires could levitate or fly somehow, then their superior speed and intelligence would allow them to simply pick up one zombie at a time, fly up to a great height and drop it onto sharp rocks below.

Really, the setup doesn't give enough information to make a safe bet, but unless there is more they have not said, then the zombies win through sheer numbers.

9. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Meh. Deadliest Warrior has jumped the shark.

10. Child_Plz

Child_Plz Member

Wouldn't the zombies win because they'll just eat the vampires during the day?

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Spike TV is going to be straight awful when the UFC jumps over to Fox/FX next year.

12. liljojo

liljojo Member

Deadliest Warrior is stupid. They had a battle between a ninja and a Spartan.

Except the reenactment was in a field in broad daylight, and the ninja did some kind of weird war cry before he was about to assassinate the Spartan. The ninja ended up losing.

That pissed me off a little more than it should have.

Also, I don't think there's actually a program they plug numbers into. It's a lie I tell you!

13. sew

sew Member

Too many Twilight fans.

Zombies win.

14. da_juice

da_juice Member

This a million times over. Spike is completely collapsing, and the fact that Deadliest Warrior got stale after the first couple of episodes really highlights the network's major problem.

The programming sucks.

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

??? Zombies are scared of the light also, both can only move around in the dark...

Old news.

16. SunsRocketsfan

Team Edward wins!

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

since when?

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

why didnt they do one with werewolves and vampires

yay for twilight

19. Child_Plz

Child_Plz Member

Since which movie???

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I've never known Zombies were afraid of light...

But the thing is...would the Zombies even care for Vampires? Vampires are dead flesh too so why would they eat them? Zombies may not even care for them.