1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

DD's Rocket talk - A new beginning

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

You should start an online radio show and take calls like they have a weekly cowboys radio show.

2. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

LOL. And there must be long, silent pauses between your main points where you look deeply into the camera and swirl your wine.

And we're not a "gang" DaDakota, I find that pretty offensive. Think of the kids that read this board.

3. tingYAO

tingYAO Member

Ohhh DD. Ohhh Yeah.

4. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

This was great, Dakota. Always one of my favorite posters.

You missed your calling, though I'm sure your other activities pay more.

Now as I said about 10 years ago. I almost always agree with you on the rockets, but wrt to politics, you need some work.

I think I just rated my first thread ever. 5 stars.

5. bcast89

bcast89 Member

Good stuff DD. Been waiting for this vid. Glad you decided to actually make one after the thread started about you not having done a vid in a while.

6. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

On a more serious note DaDakota, you seem a little more self conscious in this video than I remember you being. Don't ever leave your roots, you are the little quips you make, you are the word exaggerations, you are your mojo, you are your passion for the Rockets.

I also think the NYK picks for '11 and '12 are being overvalued. They'll come away with something this summer.

7. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

Good Video! Keep it up. We all need to support the Rockets and show the league who the true #1 fans are!

8. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Great post (as usual) DD!!! The Rockets broadcasting staff needs some of your personality. Maybe you could do some "sidelining" as a stand-in on-court reporter. :)

Oh yeah...awesome Bill Belichick garb. :p

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i hope they dont i want them to use those picks. i want a team that will grow into a contender.

10. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

it would be disloyal to yao to not extend him this summer. slap in the face to yao. bill duffy will want money asap because he knows yao could get injured. we dont want to risk losing yao to FA so i expect a signing extension

as far as pf, i now like carlos boozer. i heard rumors that he doesnt like utah anymore or sloan, so he will be easier to get than bosh. sloan LOVES scola and our other players.

if i had to bet 100$, id put 95 on boozer coming here and the other 5 on amare.

i dont see why bosh would want to come here. he has stated a while back he wants to be far away from home, he apparently likes chicagos weather, and chicago can sign him outright with noah,deng,rose,miller,hinrich,simpson,

bosh also loves wade. bosh goes either bulls or heat, lebron goes cavs or knicks, amare stays in suns or bulls

nobody seems to want boozer ,which is a good thing, morey likes to go for the underrated player, that would be boozer. Amare and bosh are both overrated and morey generally doesnt like to overpay for that.

11. conquistador#11

awesome. Rocket talk has been picked up for a second season or is the third? Time goes by too fast.

12. Htown's2kFinest

Check:

Amare[X] yes
    Bosh[X] Yes
    Boozer[ ] NO

13. choujie

choujie Member

Again, very entertaining video, wrong point of view.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I did tone it down a bit, but the T-rex got me going at the end.....lol......it is hard to keep a laughing man down.

Anyway, I appreciate the kind words. I guess sometimes you overlook the silent majority and listen too much to the negative bits.

Thanks for the reset.

I did one a couple of weeks ago, but just didn't post it, was considering not doing them anymore.

DD

#34 DaDakota, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  15. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Haven't watched it yet but voting 5 stars anyway

16. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

"See Ya!" made me smile.

Good having your videos back.

17. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Youtube says the video is down....

18. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

You da man, DD!

19. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Nice vid as usual. You may think you don't have a lot of fans on this board but you should look at the amount of green dots you have before you come to that conclusion. ;)

20. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Appreciate it DD. Just keep doing the videos, it brings a different and much needed dynamic to the board