1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DC area fans - catch the game tomorrow night?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Vik, Nov 20, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Vik

Vik Contributing Member

Any DC area fans want to catch the Rockets-Blazers game tomorrow night? I went over to Stetsons (16th @ U), the only remotely Texan bar in this town, to see the Mavs game last week and they put it up on the big screen for some of my buddies and me. Anyway, I don't know how many DC Rockets fans there are out there, but I think it would be pretty cool if we could show up in full force for some of these nationally televised night games.

2. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

im in dc but U and 16th is too far for me. im probably going to make it out for the game in january though, got to work on my conditioning to prevent a nosebleed, last time i literally had my back to the wall, stupid student discount tix.

3. twhy77

twhy77 Contributing Member

I'm in DC but 16th and U is way the heck up there...

I'll be watching from my couch enjoying Yuengling Black and Tan...

I say we get together for the January game at the MCEYE Center...I know I'll be at it...

4. PhiSlammaJamma

I like Watching from my couch too. Live up in NW. And I too will be at the game next year. I'm really excited that we signed Adu for soccer. I hope they let him play because I'll be buying my $10 tickets and then moving down into lower level to see him up close.

5. Vik

Vik Contributing Member

I take it most of y'all are outside the district. Anyway, I'll definitely be at the January game. I checked a while back on ticketmaster, but they weren't selling yet. I should probably give it another look. I think MCI has been pretty empty thus far, so that shouldn't really be a problem anyway.

6. Rockets10

Rockets10 Contributing Member

i'm in DC as well, but i already have plans that night and will only be able to catch a portion of the game unfortunately. so, i can't make it up to the bar. we should all definitely try and get together for the january game though. i have gone the last 2 years the rockets have come to town, and want to go again this year as well. we'll just see what happens . . .