1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daytona 500 coming to Houston!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Drewdog, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Where: Westheimer Ave.

When: Between 12-3 AM every Friday and Saturday night

What: Pick your favorite rice mobile and put a huge and EXTREMELY noisy exhaust on it. I saw everything from the speedy 4 cylinder Honda Civic to the smoking fast Chevy Cavalier 2 liter.

Who: Basically it seemed like thousands of racers last night.

Why: Who the hell knows? I guess they figure to increase the resale value of their crappy cars, but it kept me up all night long!!

No offense if you own one of these noise makers.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

:) BRUMMMMMM..........BRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM........ ERRRRRR CRASH

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I was watching COPS last night, and these guys peeled out right in front of a cop. The first driver (camaro) slows down while the second driver (mustang) continues driving. The cop through a microphone of sorts tells the camaro to follow him. A couple of blocks (minutes) later, the mustang finally pulls over. The cop is like "damn, the camaro must have made a U".

How many of us would have made a U?

When the cop gets out of his car, the camaro pulls up behind the mustang. Both get ticketed for racing. And the cop had a big smile on his face. He got two cars to pull over with one squad car. :D

#3 Smokey, Mar 10, 2002
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2002
  4. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

They love to hang out at James Coney Island on Bering. Or is that the 40-50 year olds who ride the motorcycles?

5. Old School

Old School Member

Those punk ass kids hang out at the Randalls parking lot at Westheimer and Wilcrest.

GET OUTTA MY NEIGHBORHOOD, PUNKS!!!!

os

6. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

I'm sorry sir.

-Ninj

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Man, I want a huge ass Rice Tank. What that is basically, is a Toyota Tundra jackd up really high with big ass tires so i can run over Rustangs and Camaros, and yes, even Civics and Integras. Them too. Civic and Intega drivers are annoying. Not the car, but the people or poseur in it.

8. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

Find an open spot take a shotgun shoot it straight up in the air and watch them scatter like ants!

We did this one time before when they blocked the parking lot at a resteraunt we were going to after the clubs were closed.

Just seeing all those "Kids" and Punks scatter running for cover was a riot! They had no clue where the blast came from.:p

Call me nuts but I had the last laugh and the parking lot cleared in no time so we just drove in parked,ate and watched the laws just swarm looking to see where the shots came from.

9. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Troy-I got hit by your stray bullet.

:( :mad:

:D

10. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

The never ending battle between "punks" and "geezers" continue. Tune in next Saturday when a young whippersnapper cuts off an old man doing 23 in a 55.

-Ninj

11. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Some punks jacked my Honda symbol. Now, instead of enjoying my Spring Break, I have to spend money on a Honda symbol while some 8th grade b**** has my symbol on his backpack. Fortunately, my chrome bevo was not hurt or I'd have been really pissed.

F U punks. F U.

12. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Rice Burners are cool in the movies - but on the road they are too loud and annoying. Oh and they are too slow - I just smoke 'em. :D

2000 Camaro SS