1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

David Stern Disses President Obama's Basketball Game

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by redlawn, Oct 27, 2012.

1. redlawn

redlawn Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1lMYkMreUg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm wondering how good David Stern thinks his own game is.

2. MD_in_Training

I don't understand the reasoning behind the comment by Stern. There's no reason at all for him to make any politically charged comment as the commissioner of the NBA. So... I don't understand why he felt like he needed to put down Obama's basketball skills. There is nothing he can gain by doing so.

3. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

Obama's political career is over now.

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

There's nothing politically charged about him commenting on Obama's basketball skills.

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I was going to say the perfunctory "Stern is a Jack ass; cant wait till he retires"; but didn't seem that bad. Sounded like he was making a small Joke. Obama doesn't even think he is that good anyway.

7. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Stern: "He's a lefty and he always goes that way."

The President is not much different than 99% of rec bballers except we're mostly right handed and always go right.