1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

David Kahn owned by Chris Webber

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by chonox, Jul 15, 2010.

1. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

David Stern should bring a trophy to the Timberwolves for serving breakfast before and lunch after practice. God that is an AMAZING thing to say when listing the strengths of your basketball team.

I really like Webber as a commentator. He was hilarious in this. "Vlade Divac?" Lolz.

When BS is being shoveled onto your face, it's actually hard to be polite, keep your dignity, yet also feed the flames enough to egg them on and elevate the BS to a higher level. Nicely done, Mr. Webber, Kenny / Charles or EJ could not have kept a straight enough face to push this into the stratosphere. This will definitely be the tape they play the night before they fire him. Which will be before Christmas. This is David Kahn's highlight moment, like Reggie Miller's 7 points in the waning seconds of that Knicks game. He will always have this to look back on.

Darko Milicic is "manna from heaven". That's like my least favorite phrase in the world, I am so psyched he used it.

Of course, Webber's "good luck" was really funny. Great showing, someone needs to post a youtube hall of fame for basketball interviews, this is one of them.

1 person likes this.
  2. da_juice

da_juice Member

You know what's really scary about Darko? He was picked in a class with Lebron, Melo, Bosh, and Dwayne Wade. And you know what the scariest part is? He got a ring before all of them!

3. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I'm not going to defend the darko passing stuff, but the weight room and breakfast stuff makes sense. Before cuban bought the mavs, the culture surrounding that team was terrible. He spent money upgrading the "player experience" with the big comfy lazy boy and dvd players in the lockers. He made the arena experience top notch and the black cloud left the franchise. Maybe thats what kahn is trying to do.