1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

David Kahn owned by Chris Webber

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by chonox, Jul 15, 2010.

1. dragonz

dragonz Member

David Kahn:" Darko passes like Vlade, develops like CWebb!"

CWebb:" ....... good luck...."

LOL

2. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

Chris Webber was already pissed that he used Vlade instead of him as a paragon of great passing...the career comparison just put him over the top.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i can't believe people actually think webber was wrong here or was overreacting.

Kahn was trying to say webber's game didnt flourish until he was in sacramento and comparing that to Darko's game taking a while to flourish...but webber put up 20,10 and 1 pretty much every year before arriving at sacramento...also won ROY.....what changed was webber was now on a winning team, not so much his game finally taking shape.

that being said...darko isnt that bad. He is still only 24 and he'd have pretty good stats if he got starter's minutes consistently...the question is whats going on internally that his PT is being limited? Im not sure that can be solved and he'll break through, but there's a chance it can be.

Kahn is still an idiot though :grin:

4. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Wow LOL @ Webber

5. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Wow Chris looked pissed! :grin:

But who wouldn't be when one of your most beloved teammates(Divac) gets compared to a scrub!

--RB

6. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

What was Kahn thinking? Oh wait, can he think at all? :grin:
    Don't compare anybody with C-Webb or Vlade ... :mad: (the mad face is C-Webb, by the way)

7. jtran

jtran Contributing Member

I kinda feel bad for Kahn. And, yeah, Webber was totally pissed. I don't blame him. Although I do think it would have been a lot more funnier if he just started laughing uncontrollably in Kahn's face once the crazy comparisons started rolling in. Well, there's always the next time Kahn gets airtime for it to happen.

8. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

It took darko 2 days to pickup the triangle offense..WOW .. :eek:

9. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

I guarantee you that wont mean squat the day the NBA season starts.

10. kokopuffs

kokopuffs Member

How does Kahn have a job in the NBA, let alone a GM job? I mean granted the wolves suck, but really???? I think the average CF poster might have more basketball IQ than he does. Comparing Darko to Webber and Divac? LMAO. And he tries to make excuses for darko saying that memphis was a bad situation...as if the wolves are any better (and the grizz had no legit centers when darko was there anyway, and he couldn't even hack it). Wow. I feel sorry for the fans of the Twolves. Although I guess I wouldn't be feeling sorry for too many people.

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

He picked us to win the title the first time also on Inside the NBA.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Okay....but Cwebb won RoY...it didn't take him any time.

13. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

dont get touchy with me ;)

maybe ur right. kahn put his foot in his mouth, he probably thinks hes a smart guy who can talk ppl into seeing his point n not realize ppl r just baiting for what stupid things he'll say next.
    n chris webb got angry hihi

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I hope Darko gets his ass kicked. That dude is nothing but a straight up punk.
    Kahn is a moron...

Kahn: Yeah, we had a pretty bad season last year. BUT... WE NOW HAVE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH BEFORE AND AFTER PRACTICE! :cool:

[​IMG]

15. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

yeah he is a straight up douchebag after this incident:
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kR2YfYqoLoI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kR2YfYqoLoI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Deke shoulda whooped his ass!

Also if I was Webber, I would b****slapped Kahn into next Tuesday at the moment his ass compared Darko" I got picked before Melo, Wade and Bosh" Milicic to me.

16. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

lol Chris Webber in the end "good luck" haha

17. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

LOL Kahn has NO IDEA what hes talking about.. hes THE WORST GM/Pres in the league, easily.

And Webbers right.." ahaha please.. lets not talk about me and Darko in the same breath.." haha I cracked up, hes right tho.

And LOL at the kid in the background.. hes a future GM, cuz just like any other one, he has NO RESPECT for Kahn. :grin:

18. Htown's2kFinest

ha i seen that live on NBAtv. kahn is a joke.

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

20. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Webber was always a pretty good guy, pity he and his whole team was probably one of if not the most cheated team in sports history.