1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

David Aldridge on 1560 The GAME - Thoughts on situation

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Puff, Jan 14, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Puff

Puff Member

2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

ah sweet nice thanks Puff!

btw mad props to you and raheel putting on all the stuff you guys do for the CF community. i mean i cant think of another fan board that has a web show dedicated to its members and the team.

3. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

When will you upload the newest 'No Layups'. I heard you were talking about it during the interview.

4. Puff

Puff Member

<div>
    <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="210" height="25" id="mp3playerlightsmallv3" align="middle">
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.podbean.com/podcast-audio-video-blog-player/mp3playerlightsmallv3.swf?audioPath=http://thegame.podbean.com/medias/play/aHR0cDovL21lZGlhMi5wb2RiZWFuLmNvbS81ODk4Mi91L0RhdmlkQWxkcmlkZ2UxLTE0LTA5Lm1wMw/DavidAldridge1-14-09.mp3&autoStart=no" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
    <embed src="http://www.podbean.com/podcast-audio-video-blog-player/mp3playerlightsmallv3.swf?audioPath=http://thegame.podbean.com/medias/play/aHR0cDovL21lZGlhMi5wb2RiZWFuLmNvbS81ODk4Mi91L0RhdmlkQWxkcmlkZ2UxLTE0LTA5Lm1wMw/DavidAldridge1-14-09.mp3&autoStart=no" quality="high" width="210" height="25" name="mp3playerlightsmallv3" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed>
    </object>
    <br /><a style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-weight: normal; padding-left: 41px; color: #2DA274; text-decoration: none; border-bottom: none;" href="http://www.podbean.com">Powered by Podbean.com</a>
    </div>

5. DreamRoxCoogFan

lol- I just listened to Charlie Murphy while waiting.

6. opticon

opticon Member

Did David back down on what he wrote about yao wanting tmac out, or is he standing by it?

7. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

Nice interview. Hopefully artest will resign for one year cause if we can't get it rolling this year, next year should be a sure thing

8. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

The interview was all speculation nothing with substance.

Hell, I can be a reporter too.

Btw He barely mention and never comment on the "Yao wants T-Mac out" report.

9. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Nothing new in the interview, except for the tidbit about how Artest may not be able to find a favorable deal in the free agent market next offseason.

10. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Actually, he completely dodged it. Nice.

11. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Trading T-Mac next year would be stupid because like DA said, they only teams looking for him would be the ones wanting the 2010 cap space, we need that 2010 cap space to go after guys like Joe Johnson or Dwayne Wade.

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Then call him up. Ask him the questions you want to know. Post the audio for us.

13. yobod

yobod Member

I knew he would dodge that whole "Yao wants T-Mac out" garbage. Yao would NEVER say that, and everyone with a half a brain knows that it's not going to do any good for this time to be impatient with McGrady now. We all just have to wait and see what happens when he becomes healthy. This team is far from the disaster-area that people are making it out to be, and I think once we get all the cylinders firing at the same time, things will turn around.

14. Puff

Puff Member

look, he is not going to divulge his sources. i don't think he made it up, but I also don't think yao is fed up to the point he wants t-mac gone... i think the locker room is fed up with the different line ups and lack of effort... in a perfect world, id say yao wants t-mac there...

lets see if perfect ever comes...

15. Puff

Puff Member

oh and the "no layups" video will be up tomorrow... we will shoot it in the morning....

16. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

WE'VE TRADED MARIO ELIE FOR DAMON STOUDAMIRE!!!!! ;)

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Dodge what? Did I miss it or did the Yao-wants-T-Mac-out subject not even come up in the interview?

18. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Depending on what player/s we get in return---players that fit the Adelman-Kings type of team, maybe?

19. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Puff - Is there anyway you guys can get a ref or someone representing the ref organization on the phone for an interview and you can ask why Yao is so poorly officiated; perhaps even use highlights? Just a thought, although I don't think any ref will step up to the plate.

20. Puff

Puff Member

tim, will do right now... i ave kj, who refs around town the question... and will work on some big name too