1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dave2000's ticket rep is awesome!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by moestavern19, Jan 21, 2008.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

So Dave, me, Miguel, and finalsbound are sitting up in the 432 section or whatever, its getting close to halftime, when Dave's ticket rep hunts him down and says "hey Dave, how about a seat upgrade for you guys" so we get to go sit down in the lower bowl. We're like "nice, lower bowl... this will rock"

Well little did we know just how much it was going to rock. We just kept moving down closer and closer and closer until it felt like we were almost on the court. We ended up sitting just in the corner 1 row behind the Supersonics' bench. We sit down and like we could basically almost reach out and smack Delonte West. :eek: :eek:

We chatted it up with Sweet Susie for a minute, and got to see the Power Dancers up close and personal. I think Rafer looked over after he made that and 1 at us and saw Dave wearing his jersey. We saw Roger Clemens' lawyer. It was unbelievable to be that close to the action.

so yeah, today was pretty much the most memorable rockets game ever.

Dave's ticket rep rocks!

Edit - Holy ****! You can see us on like every play when the rockets have the ball in the 2nd half! We made sportscenter!

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Sweet Suzie wants to get in Shannon's pants.

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

who is sweet susie :confused:

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

dan crawford totally talked to us on the way out! rafer looked straight at us!! sweet suzie complimented me on my rockets pants!!!

best game experience EVER!!!!!! i'm still riding high with euphoria. we were screaming our heads off.

THANKS, DAVE'S TICKET REP!!!

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I was still asleep in bed or something.

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

yall suck

I was just down the street

matter of fact, I was just outside the Toybox

when you sent that picture moe, I had just left the Rocket shop with my new Scola jersey in hand.

:p

7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

RPD coach, former RPD herself, Clutch bear's wife and overall hot chick

[​IMG]

Back on topic, that's pretty awesome man, did you guys talk any smack to the Sonics?

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

best expierence ever

still makes me wonder how the hell my rep found me, wasn't sitting in my normal season tix seats.

we didn't have a digi cam so I broke down 15 bucks for a disposable camera. will develop the pics in the morning and post them here

9. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

that's so cool! Little did I know when I said if yall went to the game to have fun that you would seriously.. HAVE FUN! LOL. I will have to watch the second half more closely tonight so I can see yall!

Watching it on itty bitty league pass while working I couldn't pay much attention to the crowd.

10. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

SWEET

yeah i had just got home to watch the game on my DVR when I got your and Mig's text I kept looking in the wrong area I will look again when I get home.
    good thing I got the HD feed.

its all the second half right?

Clutchfans in HD FTW!

11. yaomanyax

yaomanyax Member

WTH, how come all the mascots have hot wives? First it was jack in the box with a hot blond milf wife, now a fat clutch bear?

I wonder if it is doggy style or bear style in bed.

12. Dave2000

yea, pretty much the last 2 mins of the first half and all of the 2nd half

13. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

That's pretty awesome dave, totally deserving if you ask me!

14. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

niceee i want seat upgarde tooo...sigh X[

15. Dave2000

appreciate much :)

btw, for the record, tell your wife that was my ex with me at the Spurs game :p she was cool with it tho :)

also here is a crappy pic from my camera phone

[​IMG]

16. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

[​IMG]

If you look directly to the left of the Sonics players standing by the bench, there's Mig with the red jersey/white t-shirt and Derek right behind him with the red jersey/red hat. DAMN it was so weird sitting right behind the bench. I wanted to tell Jeff Green how much of a badass I think he is, I mean he was SOOO close, but I totally chickened out. :(

We also wanted to tell Delonte West "Hey, we loved you in Powder," but we weren't sure if it would be appropriate. :eek:

17. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

WE'RE ON TV!

18. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

That's awesome you guys got badass seats! how often do you guys go to the game anyways? it seemed like every saturday when we were playing you guys had to go to a game afterwards! Lucky people.

Also if you look closely on finalsbound's pic, you can see me on the court wearing a sonics jersey #31. I'm looking straight up at Bonzai and the scholar fight for the Re.

19. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

oh.. correction.. I was wearing #35 :D

20. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

[​IMG]