1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daryl Morey Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Astrodome, Oct 15, 2020.

1. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Nah I’m not spouting anything I stated what Morey has done and you said there’s other Gms that have done as bad as Morey, so please named them for comparison. Just because I don’t hold Morey’s tenure on a pedestal doesn’t mean I didn’t appreciated what he did. However he still messed up the organization on his way out which was a really petty move.
    Also I didn’t say to named ALL the GMs or ALL their bad moves. List a few, I didn’t even named them all of Morey’s. I just wanted you to list some if it was so easy to compare.
    Also just compared them in their last 2 or 3 years in their organization. I never said 10 years either.

And you analogy is wrong Warren Buffett had a linage of brokers, his father and great grandfather were brokers. So how you compare to Morey, who had never even been in basketball before working with the Celtics. He was focused more on baseball or analytics.
    Also how are you comparing a successful broker to a good or ok GM. No wonder you defend Morey with your teeth, comparing him to one greatest Gm. If you want to compared Buffett to anyone maybe you should have said Jerry West.
    No wonder you’re delusional about Morey.

2. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

That’s okay since you’re just here to defend Morey. It wasn’t even that long but maybe you need to read a book or two. Work on your reading and also on your comprehension. :DTldr it wouldn’t have taken you 1 minute to read.:rolleyes:

If you didn’t know Harden gave them an ultimatum that means you’ve been living under a cave. Just wait a few year when they state everything that happened those last three years. Probably since Tilman bought the team. It’s not just one person but multiple people have insinuated that. Go read some articles and catch up. :confused:

3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

What's even worse when someone is wrong.

They think they're funny and 'smart' by taking a false high horse and semi-hidden insults.

It's ok, i've death with 12 year olds before I know their playbook.

Another dumb dumb to put on ignore though, so thank you for actually showing some form of usefulness today.

Oh, just FYI. Morey told Harden it would be near impossible to get Westbrook, and Harden was fine with moving forward with CP3. But you do you in that fantasy world playa.

D-rock likes this.
  4. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

I.... agree with you. I think you quoted the wrong guy. It was the other guy who was pissed we passed on Kawhi. I was saying that I was happy with the Morris pick at the time. Morey's biggest blunder was always letting go of future HOF basketball savant and master of the universe Hartenstein.

Williamson likes this.
  5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

MY BAD

Scarface likes this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THIS!
    SO SIMPLE YET UNDENIABLE

7. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

You made no sense and where did you get that about Morey is he your buddy or something? From all the reports none of them even are close to what you say.

you can call me names call me kid or dumb but you’re the one that started with the insults. Now you’re blaming me because you clearly didn’t like what I said.

Sure thing buddy believe whatever you want I couldn’t care less :rolleyes:

And putting someone on ignore is useful? :confused: you need a hobby ASAP. It’s simple just don’t take things to heart and ignore people.
    that just shows your immaturity that you can’t handle someone having a different view as you.

and keep Morey on your pedestal

#207 cerophilik, Feb 23, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2021