1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Daryl Lessy

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Ooh boy genius Morey is so cunning picking up Ish Smith and Chase Budinger and Jordan Hill. What a great gm. I love how he he analyzes statistical data like that of Yao always missing games and then decides to sacrifice 2009-2010 so we can watch the odds play out howe most of us knew they would with Yao going down again. Then you play power forwards at center for 1.3 seasons and expect to get away with it. Meanwhile we get eatin alive by anyone with any sort of talented big man.

Tired of this stupid pony show. We are just not good. We can't hold leads, win games, make freethrows down the stretch, or avoid fouling down the stretch.

Our defensive game plan is giving the other team open jumpers. How sad this is. So dissapointed in this year and the last couple years in general. We have nothing to build around, no foundation. We start Shane Battier. We have a coach that will get us 36 wins. All of this is wrong, and it starts with Morey. I guess we just sacrifice this year as well and hope Yao Ming comes and saves us.

4 people like this.
  2. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

3. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

4. Spooner

Spooner Member

LOL.......

5. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Daryl Lessy would make a fine salesman. He sold it to all the fans, but the team is a lemon. He did a wonderful job embarrasing the city of houston with a joke of a team. Enough twitter, enought excuses, make something happen. HINT: For starters he can take a look at the coaching staff.

Daryl Morey= OVERRATED

7. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Exactly, I agree Morey gets to much lip service.

He does all this political crap and dupes the fans. Its like on FSN a few weeks ago, He gets asked the question something about acquiring a young building block/talent to build around...

His answer "Well, We think Jordan Hill and Terrence Williams are pretty special?"

We are ******!.

8. Damion Laverne

Knee-jerk thread much? OP, you, as with most posters who post after a loss, are saying the SAME THING over and over again. Drop it!

9. tigernet

tigernet Contributing Member

At least we are worrying about this team...

10. htown11

htown11 Member

11. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Damion Laverne- Go back to ESPN Houston board por favor. In my much more extensive time than yourself here I do not think I have ever gone ballistic knee jerk like this.

But this season and what has gone on the last couple years in enough to justify some outrage. Others will fall in line soon.

12. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

Get on the D Morey bandwagon...get off the D Morey bandwagon...get on the D Morey bandwagon...get off the D Morey bandwagon...

You guys got off. Good for you. Good guys.

Stay off.

13. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I kinda wish Clutch Fans was GM sometimes and the ones who call the shots are the ones who consistently get it right.

The most loyal fans know the game.

14. Damion Laverne

1) I'm not on that board (ESPN Houston).

2) You inferring that I implied that you went "ballistic" is totally ludicrous and unfounded.

3) Complaining about what millions of posts and thousands of posters have said will not make our team's situation--a very bad situation at that--any better.

15. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

No, I am admitting to going ballistic.

16. Spooner

Spooner Member

fail.

17. Damion Laverne

It's not my fault you can't understand English.

1 person likes this.
  18. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Yup selling the fans garbage advertised as goods. He's great at it! He has yet to make a blockbuster deal netting us any superstar/s. What happen to the orginazation that was able to get an Akeem,clyde,charles,yao,mcgrady? Let it be through trades,FA, draft at least something happened. He will get his props when he can actually deliver something better than Kevin Martin. For now, he's a mediocre GM for a mediocre team he built and claim so proudly. HIS team is the definition of embarrasing for Houston because it's exacly the opposite of what this city has been called "Clutch City"

19. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

Who the HELL is Daryle Lessy and why the HELL is this post called, "Daryl Lessy"?

Is that some kind of pun on Daryl MOREy. O I get it.

Is there a GM you would suggest? Who would you suggest that's available? I'm curious.