1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danny Ainge defends KG

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by k-money, Nov 4, 2010.

1. k-money

k-money Member

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

lol @ him saying he knows for sure KG wouldn't say that. So he didn't hear anything. He just knows for sure KG wouldn't say that because he thinks KG would not want to offend cancer patients.

KG probably thought this story would not make it to the media. He didn't expect Charlie V. to go tell the whole world that he talked trash to him. After all he has been talking trash since high school on the court.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I believe Doc Rivers, and Kevin Garnett.

4. k-money

k-money Member

doc rivers? what the hell? it was danny ainge.

5. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

what do you expect? Ainge was/is always the biggest douche. especially when he was playing.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Doc said he heard what KG said.

7. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Wait but did KG hear what Doc said about Ainge?

8. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

So KG heard what he said but Doc heard what KG said and Danny Ainge heard what Doc said meaning Doc is the one that said it? :eek:

9. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

This guy? Screw him
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2YnW289iOXM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2YnW289iOXM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Danny Ainge has no business in escalating everything. The problem seemed to be dying and Danny comes out of nowhere and ****s it all up.

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

One douchebag trying to protect another.

Celtics are in full damage control mode but KG's history is against him.

12. mrjuandiego1988

i would love somebody to shut KG the f**k up! dude acts like everybody has to put up with his mouth!!!!!!!

13. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I thought they played 1 on 1.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That's pretty much what everyone is doing though. They think KG is not a good person so it's likely he'd say something like that. although I disagree, dude is just lame on the court from what i've heard. Never heard horror stories of KG being a horrible person off the court

No one heard the exchange between the two. It's CVs word against KGs. It's not hard to believe that KG said what he said and CV exaggerated it. Happens ALL the time especially with people that love to start drama.

15. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah you're right. I'm from KG city and there are stories out there on him being rude off the court.

Anywho on the drama. Like yo usaid we will never know since none of us heard the exchange.

Doesn't make sense for Charlie V. to bring it up on twitter and lie about.

Just like it doesn't make sense for Doc to lie about it. So it leaves us with nothing.

16. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I think KG simply said "you're cancer".

This might have been blown out of proportion, although I don't blame CV if he did interpret this as being called "cancer patient".

17. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Ainge is the type of guy who will throw a towel up to distract players at the FT line. Not really trustworthy.

18. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Exactly what I was thinking. Of course, he is going to defend the piece of trash that is Garnett because Ainge is a piece of trash.

BTW, at the 1:04 mark in that video, I think that is our old good friend, Carroll Dawson that is walking off the court.

19. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

It's possible. Charlie V might be annoyed by KG's attitude on the court, like i'm sure many ball players are. His choice of words on those tweets seemed a little odd. I'm sure Garnett, with a mouth like that, has been in plenty of fights. It also seemed weird for him to say he's going to "expose" KG. As if he was in anticipation of the affect his statements would have. Other than winning (something the Pistons would have trouble with), this is the ultimate way to shut up KG.

Of course, that scenario gives KG the benefit of the doubt with something he's said and requires effort from Charlie V. So...

20. kjhwang

kjhwang Member

What ever happened to keeping it on the court?