1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Damn, Pacman Jones, you just a rookie...STFU!

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Rockets34Legend, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Time to go, Steve:

[​IMG]

Say hello to the future:

[​IMG]

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Flaming Thumbtacks is a Bill Simmons I think.

Eh I can't diss McNair, he's too old school and tough for me to dislike.

Single-handedly kept the 2003 AFC Champ game close.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Adam, "Everybody is going to have their idea of what you are and who you are. Some people have their stereotype for me just because of the way I carry myself. Some things I say, the way they come off, maybe people don't like," Jones said. "I just say you can't judge a book by its cover. I'm not a bad guy. I am just being myself. I think I am a good person. I was an inner-city kid who grew up in the projects in Atlanta. For the most part I have been on my own since I was 13 years old and that is the demeanor I grew up with. But I know I can't just say it, I have to show people. I think in time people will like me. They'll be happy with me in Tennessee once I get on the field. They'll be happy they picked me."

4. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

If you're a Titans fan, that's ok. Why are you dissing the Texans though? This would be the perfect time to jump ship. The Texans are on their way up. The Titans are on a fast decline - Pacman or no Pacman.

5. Buck Turgidson

Gregg Easterbrook

6. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm Mike Jones, b****.

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

great montage. now if someone would make that into wallpaper format. ahh.

8. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

Can any of you Texan fans tell me what the overall series record is against the Titans? Many of you are talking smack that the Titans will finish in last place. I think you need to keep dreaming. The Titans will not be finishing in last place this year. That spot I think will belong to the Texans or Jags. ;)

9. Buck Turgidson

Myopia. Colts are clearly the class of the division. Texans and Jags are teams on the way up. I will be very, very surprised and disappointed if the Texans don't win both games vs. the Titans this season.

Titans are on the way down. Tough ****, it happens, they had a good run.

1 yard short. Nothing could more perfectly sum up that franchise.

10. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

F*ck Bud Adams.

11. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

I was rooting against them in that Superbowl. 1 yard short.

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Hey Dream34, you guys might be up 4-2 in the series, but we've won the last 2. Don't worry, it'll be tied up this season or next season. The Titans are predicted by everyone to finish last. That's the perfect spot for geezer Bud Adams and Steve McNair to finish.

13. PhiSlammaJamma

Please, we were undefeated in our team yearbook video. :D

14. T_in_Charlotte

T_in_Charlotte Contributing Member

I always thought it looked like a flaming bowling ball, myself. The Titans are done, and it will be interesting to see how well that Nashville fan base does with a perpetually losing team.