1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Damn, I love this team!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Jan 23, 2021.

1. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

I'm just really happy to be rooting for a team that never causes me to use the word "gutless".

2. vator

vator Contributing Member

I have to admit they are growing on me. Don’t love what I see yet because I’m not really sure what I’m looking at, but I think I see a little side boob. It’s got my attention.

#202 vator, Jan 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  3. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Toronto was also lucky to play warriors without durant for the entire series (not game and a half like for Rockets) and without klay for practically the entire series.

HP3 likes this.
  4. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

The harden rockets teams for me were not fun to watch but we knew they would contend. I didn't really watch most of the games and just really checked out the boxscore.

This team is not a contender but they are fun to watch. Not sure what I like more yet to be honest

5. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Yeah, it isn’t. Loving it the effort and the win streak, but it’s not the team we are moving forward with. I don’t mind enjoying the ride while it lasts, which is probably trade deadline.

HP3 likes this.
  6. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

You have no idea what's going to happen, so STFU until something changes.

7. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

This is basketball. *** iso

8. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

LOL don’t we know though? It’s pretty obvious. Stockpiling picks, expiring contracts, etc. We’ve been through this before.

Let’s make a tip jar bet of USD 200. This is not the team we’re moving forward with.

HP3 likes this.
  9. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

As we set now (at #10), we have the potential to climb into the 4-6 seed range. That's significantly better than I was thinking before. Of course its a long season and lots can happen, but this is a REAL team and I really like what we're seeing and believe its going to get even better.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

There is a fine line i guess. But this team is looking to be set up nice if they do trade Oladipo. While using cap space and their assets later. Meaning they could be young and set up for a good 5 year run. Which in my opinion is crazy because I just did not expect that at all.

burlesk likes this.
  11. Houston77

Supporting Member

I'm down. I'll bet $50 tip jar that Oladpio is still on the team at the trade deadline. You in?

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Sure, why not? I think Tucker is out too, but for the purpose of the bet, let’s keep it to Oladipo.

Amel likes this.
  13. Houston77

Supporting Member

I'm in. I'll create a separate thread memorializing this.

ParaSolid likes this.
  14. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

feel free. I’m good for it tho

Houston77 and HP3 like this.
  15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Multiply that by 5 now!

legacygt777 and hakeem94 like this.
  16. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Should be fun, i guess they should just let this team jell and play out. There defense presence alone makes you not want to even touch the roster. Defense wins championships.

Shark44 and hakeem94 like this.