1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas/Fort Worth Round 2, Game 3 viewing party

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LAYGO, May 7, 2015.

1. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

Ok, same details as before, this time no live music/trivia to compete with. :)

Addison Ice House @ 900pm (930pm tip)

If you're thinking it might not be a pretty cool spot, ask some of the new folks that showed up. They take care of us.

#1 LAYGO, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. sigczr

sigczr New Member

Addison Ice House Rocks!

Addison Ice House has been nothing but accommodating to us Rockets fans. Even when we played the Mavericks! It's clean. The food is good. The beer selection is great. And the servers are super friendly. Let's thank them by coming out in full force in our Rockets Red!!! Go ROX!!!

3. akaTrey

akaTrey Member

Just want to say I went there last night, game 2, and will never go back. The service was a horrible, drinks watered down, but the kicker was how effin rude one of the managers? was. Story goes: one of the managers, skinny bald dude, was bringing a chair to our table of 4 and one of the guys I was with kinda pushed his plate toward the manger b/c he thought he was there to pick it up. Dude got the most sarcastic condescending tone ever and said "thanks for giving this to me, thanks, i was here to pick up" or something of the sort. Then he walked off and rolled his eyes. Im normally an outspoken guy but at this point I was more interested in the game than this guy. We left at half time and yeah ..... not a good spot. We ended up at Humperdinks off of Belt Line and really enjoyed ourselves there.

Just thought I'd share my experience. So y'all have fun!!

4. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

The wife and I will be there tomorrow night.

The service wasn't outstanding for game 1, but I wasn't ever insulted by it. ;)

The environment is great for watching the game. And the sound is high enough to be able to actually hear what's being said. Some places might give you sound but it's so low it's hard to make out what's being said.

The seating is comfortable and the beers were good. The brisket egg rolls were tasty.

Yup, we'll be back.

5. LAYGO

You've met PJ, the GM. I think he was joking. Having only met him about 2wks ago, I can't be sure, but he's been extremely pleasant with us, even bought several of us drinks unprompted. If he did that to me, I would've laughed, but then again, we've got some rapport.

6. LAYGO

. . . or maybe he REALLY doesn't like Rockets' fans! ;) (holds up Sheldon Cooper Sarcasm awareness sign)

He was telling me that the Mavs going deeper into the playoffs leads to more money in the coffers for the bar, so them being eliminated made him a lil sad, but was "happy for us". :)

7. LAYGO

LET'S GET PUMPED UP!

8. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

We've got 4 picnic tables out on the patio reserved for us.

Go, Laygo!!

9. LAYGO

Whew I say they take care of us, they take care of us!

[​IMG]