1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas/Fort Worth Round 2, Game 2 viewing party

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LAYGO, May 5, 2015.

1. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

FYI: Addison Ice House has live music on WED & would not likely be a good spot to be as they cannot guarantee they can get us game sounds . . . UNLESS . . . there was 25+ of us.

SOOOOOOO, that being said, does someone have another spot we can try for the night or can we get 25 of us there at AIH?

I'll let ya'll decide . . .

2. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

So here are my plans for tonight's game in case it matters.

If we can get 25 people to commit to going to AIH, my wife and I will be there.

If we come up with an alternate place, my wife and I will be probably be there, depending.

If neither of those two happen, then she and I will go to BJ's Brewhouse on 75 for Game 2 and return to AIH for games 3 and 4. I'd recommend BJ's, but it's not as cozy as AIH, I can't guarantee sound, and the chairs aren't as comfortable. But they have good beer and pizza.

3. LAYGO

What exit is BJ's? It doesn't appear that we'll be getting 25. I'm glad you liked AIH though. I can't say enough about how accommodating they've been.

4. axaznshortyxa

axaznshortyxa Member

I'll be at Twin Peaks Las Colinas with 4-5 of my friends if anyone wants to join. They have some nice tables that will accommodate to a huge party and I plan on calling them within the next hour or so.

It's probably a little far from where everyone is located though. Let me know if you're interested in joining!

5. LAYGO

The important thing is game sound. Without it, I'll stay home.

6. Rocket Jman

Rocket Jman Member

Enjoyed Addison Ice House too, especially since its walking distance to my Apartment :). Is there any decision on where to watch it? I work in Irving, so if Twin Peaks off 635 in Market Place has sound, count me in. Can someone confirm?

7. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

I think it's 15th street. It's the BJ's near the Collin Creek Mall.

But again, I can't guarantee sound. The AV people are pretty good there, and I'm pretty sure the AV manager is a Rockets fan. But this IS a Dallas town after all...so if a Rangers game is playing, we might be stuck with that. Just can't guarantee sound, though during the first round we got sound every time.

If you do show up, Michelle and I will be in the bar area.

Las Colinas is just too far for us to drive. Sorry.

8. biojayc

biojayc Member

Between 15th and Plano pkwy south bound.

I'll be in Dallas this weekend through Tuesday, but will probably be spending most of the time with my wife's family, so I don't know if I'll be able to come to any viewing parties. Would be fun though!

9. LAYGO

I'd join ya'll for sure if we could get sound.

OTOH, I'm just feeling like a bum & don't wanna leave.

10. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

I totally understand.

We'll see you Friday night. :)

11. LAYGO

DEAL! :) It was very cool meeting you guys!