1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas cops shot during protest in Dallas.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You act like hearing insults all your life for the color of your skin is an acceptable thing that one should just put up with. You are a despicable person.

1 person likes this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

That's the beauty of conservatives. Any racial things they say are just the target's victim mentality coming forward. It's perfect.

3. CometsWin

You're going to need to feel a lot smarter to ever debate an actual human being. Good luck dude.

4. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Just out of curiosity could you state your education level? What degree(s) do you have?

Since there are a lot of idiotic and uneducated people you're debating with, it would be nice to know what exactly your level of education is.

5. fchowd0311

Granville and cml are foreign to the concept of 'burden of proof'. Crash course - Onus is on the claim maker to provide direct evidence for said claim, not the skeptic.

6. cml750

cml750 Member

Perhaps I was a mothers day out dropout when I was 6 month old. You can embellish that more if you like to avoid the truth. Liberals do that all the time. Sticks and stones. I rarely see facts posted here and liberals dismiss them when they are and only Conservatives are expected to actually prove their points. I have grown tired of the hypocrisy and will no longer participate.

7. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I don't know anything about you. Nor am I a liberal.

I asked you a simple question on what your level of education is. Will you answer?

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He's just going to ignore everyone and claim victory.

9. Granville

Granville Member

No, it's just my experience with that particular poster that he's a drama queen. I had no idea what race he was as I hadn't reactor list before mine until after I posted the Jesus Garcia comment.

10. Granville

Granville Member

You're foreign to common sense

11. cml750

cml750 Member

It is is obviously higher than yours or you would not feel the insecurity to prove otherwise. It is okay. I have worked with multiple people of all educations. I do not hold it against you. Just please do not act like you know more than you do.

12. fchowd0311

Apparently CML is on a ignoring streak right now. Anyone who quotes me is apparently being ignored by cml. So now is your chance to be ignored by cml.

I understand if you want to see his posts for comedy purposes.

13. cml750

cml750 Member

Just ignore him. He is not worth an actual argument. Save that for educated people.

14. Granville

Granville Member

I had no idea that you are Hispanic. If I had, I would have thought twice about being light hearted with you like you had with me in the previous post because I know you'd take an innocent joke wrong. My bad

15. Granville

Granville Member

Btw. Mr Crusader, ask CometsWin why out of the blue he used the R word to a father that he 100% knows has a non verbal severely Autistic son .....since you like to point out dispicable behavior, right?

16. fchowd0311

Well then he should apologize but then again I personally thought that intelligence and autism has no correlation so I doubt he intended it to be a personal shot at you. That would be utterly despicable and it was an intended shot at your child then I will ignore him right away because that would be despicable. I've heard of genius level autistic individuals before.

I personally try to refrain from using the word r****ded though.

And I hope your son well btw. I don't know how difficult it is to raise a autistic child, so I will try my best to empathize with that aspect of your life. If you ever feel as if another poster has subtly insulted your child, you have every right to be upset and ought to report it.

17. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I asked you one very simple question and you are unable to answer. The only thing that is obvious is that you will not state your level of education.

18. CometsWin

It's cool. I appreciate your acknowledgement. Thanks.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The guy whose arguments end with "because god said so", justifies wrong acts even he admits to by "I'm already forgiven though," and has never offered or agreed with scientific evidence is most definitely an uneducated person. And no, reading religious texts over and over doesn't qualify as being educated in the sense we're talking about.

20. cml750

cml750 Member

You made the ignore list too. Congrats!!! I am tired of stupid liberals. There is no need to pay attention to their stupid BS. They have no desire to engage in debate and play straw men platitudes rather than argue on merit or just play stupid which naturally comes easily for them because t is all they have..