1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dajuan Wagner is looking great

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheReasonSF3, Nov 29, 2002.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I voted for him (on this forum, anyway) for ROY. Now that he's finally playing, he's showing what I said of him: the answer to The Answer. If A.I. could shoot....DeJuan Wagner.

2. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

Wagner is putting up great numbers, and is a scoring left and right. But he is taking around 22 shots per game, Yao is taking around 8. If Yao was taking 22 shots per game he would be scoring over 30ppg. Plus Wagner is the Cavs #1 scorer.

3. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

wagner is stil 19 isn't he? why wil he have a les good career than Gooden?i think Ming will have the best carer, and amare is also young,but i thought Wagner is to,i must confes i haven't seen gooden or wagner or amare play.so it was a question?

4. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised that he's played this well so early. I thought it'd atleast take him a month to get used to things, especially with him coming back from injury and all. That was one draft pick that was actually good for the Cavs, and Carlos Boozer isn't lookin too bad either.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I have two rookies on both my fantasy teams...Yao Ming...and Dejuan Wagner...that's what they call foreskin, right?!!!

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Okay, on second thought, maybe it was foresight...

...please forgive me, me not speakin' english goodly please. Thank you please.

7. tigereye

tigereye Member

But this is bad for the Cavs cuz then they would lose the Lebron James sweepstakes!!!!!!!!!