1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DaDakota = Fraud

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Margrave, Jul 9, 2012.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The worst poster is in my sig.

2. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

True.

3. aristophanes34

This..

and this...

No doubt... dude has a way about him that rubs many people, myself included at times, the wrong way; however, he often takes more abuse than he deserves. Sure... he often chose to escalate situations by acknowledging attacks as opposed to just letting it the 'f-' go, but all in all I think he has been an important contributor to this board. I do respect the mods, their decision, and the rules of this board, but although DD's absence will make some threads less annoying, his absence will make many threads less enjoyable to read.

4. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Edited, didn't know he was banned when I wrote the post.

#84 Pistol Pete, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Look, I couldn't stand DD the poster. I never once when there on his weight and have defended him against the personal onslaught he has taken in the past.

However, it is silly to say "ignore him." You can't ignore DD if you wanted to post in the GARM. He would flood every thread with his opinion and restate it 2-3 times on every page. You go look at some of the posts totals for threads and you will see things like "DaDakota 155, Poster X 22 Poster Y 10" etc.

Any thread he participates in gets totally inundated with him responding to everyone to say the same thing he said to someone else and then people talking about his opinion. I've left the Garm behind on multiple occasions entirely because of DD. It's ridiculous.

Now, that doesn't mean I have called for him to be banned because I'm not. Just don't say "ignore him."

1 person likes this.
  6. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

I think most of all of the posters that have been around for awhile would say to let DD back in once he calms. Besides, there is no stoping DD. Probably 50% of accounts defending him in this thread are in actuality him. Lets just say clutchfans has a lot of account "duplication"

Debate and Discussion is so bad I think it's just 3-4 guys each with 20 or so usernames just arguing. Some accounts strictly for comedy, some to just act normal and back up the mains argument - it's great.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Wow! The man has no shame! Take his reps again :p

#87 REEKO_HTOWN, Jul 10, 2012
  8. Pete the Cheat

not the rep!

[​IMG]

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."

- H. L. Mencken

1 person likes this.
  10. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not that I condone the jokes, but what did he think would happen when he decided to start posting videos of himself?

This should be a lesson for anyone who feels like stepping beyond the line of anonymity.....

If you cannot take criticism, DO NOT OPEN YOURSELF UP TO CRITICISM!

11. Granville

Granville Member

Where's the DaDakota appreciation thread?

12. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I should have thought to look down here. I missed the drama and just discovered it today, although I wondered about who "Margrave" was. Self immolation with a keyboard. DD, you have outdone yourself, and that's hard to do.

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think DD went to Recall and implanted his memory with Margrave

However Clutchagen won't give him the air

#94 tinman, Jul 10, 2012
  15. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

No kidding, I didn't notice this thread until just a bit ago. Jeezzz I missed a lot.

16. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  17. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

I never understood why he signed his posts with his initials.

That said, this ban may be a good thing. The BBS was obviously taking over his mind. 80k posts might do that. When you take what's said on here so seriously that you resort to multiple handles, it might be time to walk away from the board. This board is good entertainment, but dude was getting obsessed here.

18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Wait 'til you see my other handles.

DD

19. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

As far as the personal insults go, yeah it's not nice but honestly, this is the internet, what do you expect? The same people chastising people for personal insults directed at DD (which he also dishes out plenty), are the same people who make fun of paulftsk or hotballa for their ridiculous threads. Except those two at least don't b**** an moan about it all the time since they know that they put themselves out there by posting crap. Hell, say what you want about GlenRice, but he at least takes the hair gel jokes well.

[​IMG]

20. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member