1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DaDakota = Fraud

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Margrave, Jul 9, 2012.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Lots of teams give players extensions if they value them instead of letting them hit the RFA market.

And you cherry picked one guy out of a list that basically proves the org has no idea what players around the league should be valued at, the Rockets are competing with 29 other teams.

Sometimes they are going to have to overpay if they are SERIOUS about building something.

My issue is they just let Dragic go - a guy with a VERY high upside - and what is the point of developing talent if you are always letting it go?

At some point you have to get behind a player and say you believe in them and start the build process there, and NO, that player does not have to be a SUPERSTAR today - I think Dragic is one of those guys that would be worth the time to build around.

DD

2. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

DD - I don't really mind your posts but I suggest this. Articulate what your plan would be, then explain how that would serve as a foundation for a larger plan for a championship team. You offer a ton of criticism, but no clear explanation of what works. It's easy to say Morey sucks. Much harder to say what would work.

3. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Why have a new name to post the same old sh**?

4. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

We've been swimming in the mediocrity pool for so many years my sack looks like a raisin. I'm all for a rebuild.

1 person likes this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

That's like asking an overtired 2-year old to formulate a strategic plan for the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan, you're not going to get anything other than a contradictory collection of random outbursts and tantrums on various items, not a coherent vision of anything.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Lol at the thread title. Margrave was giving Rockets Jones and dreamshake1 a run for their money in the worst poster category. Further proof that the name DaDakota doesn't generate the hate; the posts do.

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

banning DD?

Easily the best offseason move so far

1 person likes this.
  8. tomato

tomato Member

I knew something was up when I saw an uncharacteristic post by DaDakota that he didn't sign with "DD" at the bottom! Very funny, I like the idea a lot.

9. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

So is DD finally perma-banned?

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Looks like the Margrave has lost his title & lands.

1 person likes this.
  11. Pete the Cheat

I am all for creating a similar thread for those two...the durp twins

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

It looks like it. For the tenth time.

13. Nook

Nook Member

Let me just take care of this for you......

Ariza - Morey signed Ariza knowing if he did not work out he could deal him. Guess what, he dealt him for Courtney Lee... POSITIVE OUTCOME
    Gortat - Morey knew that Orlando would match the offer to Gortat, so he did not have the money tied up. Dallas then offered the entire MLE and Orlando matched..... OUTCOME DID NOT MATTER
    Asik - Look at the centers in the NBA. Morey offered an amount that Chicago may not match. Rather than one year of Dalembert we are getting three years of Asik. You did not like Morey "low balling" Gortat so Morey offers more, and you are still upset?
    Lin - I don't think Morey even wants Lin, the owner does.
    Dragic - Huh? I thought Brooks was your "boy".
    Lee - We got him from Ariza. You did not like the Rockets signing Ariza whom we flipped for Lee, thus you have no right to speak on Lee.
    Lowry - "Bad taste in his mouth" from his last contract? So Morey gets a great deal and you are upset? Tell me, did he have a bad taste in his mouth when he exploded and was starting prior to getting hurt?

You have to be the worst talent evaluator on this board.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, I think that designation must technically go to someone else now.

15. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

DaDakota is banned for posting from a different account?

I find him kind of annoying too, but this is not a ban-able offense if you ask me - dude was trying to gauge whether his opinions would be heard if he didn't post from his super-repped account; let him have the opportunity.

If his new character brings better opinions then we should welcome it. If the character is annoying he'd get flamed as other dumb posts on here do.

Try again DD; it's an interesting experiment for yourself

16. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I think it's just straight cowardice posting from a second account, posting r****ded **** like he usually does, and not taking responsibility for it.

17. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Having multiple ID's is pretty much an instant ban. Plus, his new ID was just as, if not more, annoying than his DD moniker.

18. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

When it gets to the type of attacks DD was dealing with, I'm fine with him posting from another account - they became too personal and ruined too many threads. If he wants to post his Rockets opinions without dealing with that, I understand the move.

Whether he was annoying or not shouldn't matter in the banning. If multiple accounts are wrong then there are multiple people who should be out of here, never to return. I thought I recognized a GlenRice post somewhere

19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I think it was actually a good idea on his part to start an alternate account, as posting from his regular one pretty much instantly ruined any thread.

That being said, I hope this ban lasts the entire offseason.

The GARM has been much more readable lately.

1 person likes this.
  20. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

it can be bannable

first off its hypocrtical of him to do this after he had claimed SamFisher of doing the exact same and others - i've told him as much as well and expected more from him

two - he always goes overboard with his opinions and floods threads and has repeatedly shown to be incorrect/wrong what have you - now with different account other "posters" can be agreeing with him and its skewing the thread - again it would not be an even or a "no-spin" board then

three - the guy has been here and has over 85k posts i dont think he is going to change his character/personality anytime soon so why would any new persona of his be any different? And as SamFisher mentioned people knew that the other persona was DD before the post showing he signed a Margrave account as DD was reposted here.

As a guy as polarizing as DD is having a second account to post the same sort of opinions and throw threads off would not only clutter the board but damage the reputation of the bbs here.

1 person likes this.