1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D-House needs some love...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Aug 7, 2020.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Dude looks confident. Dude can stroke the 3. Dude is communicating on defense. Dude has something to prove in the playoffs. Dude should keep EGo out of the starting lineup. Dude can play #onemission

burlesk, Scarface, hakeem94 and 4 others like this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

sending love to house

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I sensed last season that House's offensive potential is higher than his defensive, but he certainly seems to be trying harder on the defensive end. Right now defensive stats are meaningless for us, the data set is just not comparable because the defensive system has fundamentally changed. The experience and job security certainly helps people improve and it looks like House has been working on his game and mind.

My one issue with him is that it was clear as day he shrunk in big moments during last season's playoffs. If he's over that, then I don't doubt his ability to maintain this level of focus for the remainder of the season.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  4. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

He is a very important player. A starter who has the opportunity to keep Jeff Green and Luc on the bench. I like what I am seeing from Danuel!

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  5. shwinn23

shwinn23 Contributing Member

here ya go danuel
    [​IMG]

#5 shwinn23, Aug 8, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    D-rock, hakeem94 and Jontro like this.