1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

lol, ok, bye

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Just how it sounds. The truth, although slowly trickling in, will surface. The question is what will the ones who ran out and got vaxxed out of fear do?

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  3. Gioan Baotixita

Have a nice day. Bye. Lol

coachbadlee likes this.
  4. Gioan Baotixita

Remember the Titans.

coachbadlee likes this.
  5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

What? No, high school was a great time. I sorta regret not finishing college though but life has been the ultimate lesson.
    The only thing I did wrong was how I initially approached you all about this. It was mostly out of anger for the situation. Never at the ones who were reacting out of fear. For that I apologize. The truth is I fight out of love for the people who I have been communicating with for years now. Now 8 spend most of my efforts looking for ways to counteract this poison that's been spread out amongst the people. Whether it be this vaxx or the lies.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Not sure what this clip of Denzel has to do with the fact that 700,000+ have died from COVID in the US and millions across the world. What is some of this "truth" that is "slowly trickling in"? It has been 2 years since COVID first hit. It has been about a year since vaccines have been taken world wide, yet you cannot point to a single, verifiable source that mass deaths and/or massive side effects have occurred due to the vaccine.

Close to 8 billion shots have been given across the world. Yet there is some sort of magical ability to hide the massive number of deaths and/or severe side effects that have occurred according to you and some random youtube guy(s) and apparently Denzel Washington.

7. Fantasma Negro

8. adoo

adoo Member

too, the individual had no booster shot

9. adoo

adoo Member

both are non-scientist and the only thing u know about AIDS/COVID is that u don’t understand them

AleksandarN and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

They can't even get their lies straight...

11. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Are you taking your info from Q now?
    We all know how that always turns out for him.

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

We can actually look at the facts. 3 days after he was supposedly negative, he was in the hospital.

B-Bob and Amiga like this.
  13. Gioan Baotixita

Gosh you are annoying. I’m not an expert on AIDS/COVID, but I know I can shove that new variant up your backside.

14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I saw enough suffering to last me a lifetime. People in tents and stadiums and makeshift hospitals because the hospitals were full. It was like some 3rd world country or war zone. Can you imagine having the person you loved more than life itself die that way? Alone, in some tent or hallway bed and hooked up to a machine? I saw far too many loved ones and nurses and doctors begging and pleading for people to do all they can to protect themselves and stop the spread while people paraded around the country laughing and calling it a flu and a hoax.

Trump cheered them on and I was absolutely mortified by a President so damn heartless and driven by narcissism and greed to lie about it all to make himself look good. Sick, sad, and heartless people.

B-Bob and FrontRunner like this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

nm

16. Gioan Baotixita

Dr Mengele?

17. Gioan Baotixita

Do you have any video or any proof of Trump cheering them on like you’ve said?

18. adoo

adoo Member

consider the source,

the same chicken **** who welched on his bets

neither you nor kim iverson had any proof on your false / baseless accusations of Fauci,

yet u pretend that what the news reader, not a scientist, had read on the air is gospel​

19. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

F
    U

A few minutes ago I learned of the passing of another unvaccinated coworker. The 2nd in two days and the 3rd in two weeks. All three the result of COVID. These are people I personally know and they will be missed by many. This is not a "manufactured stat". This is the real world..of which unfortunately you don't seemed to be a part.

Rashmon, FranchiseBlade and adoo like this.
  20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Wow never knew trump was like that till now shocked even.

FranchiseBlade likes this.