1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

If Covid was real our families would be sick and dying or dead by now. Haven't you seen the movie? Plus, if a mask cant stop a fart, it definitely won't be able to stop a virus.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

There really aren't any trolls in this case. Just two opposing sides. Which one are you on? The one that's being fed made up stats just to satisfy an agenda? Or the truth? (Burp!!!)

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  4. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1. Who is heading this agenda?
    2. What benefit do they get out of implementing this agenda?
    3. How did they get the medical communities from all of the nations in the world to implement this agenda?
    4. How did they get the scientific communities from all of the nations in the world to implement this agenda?
    5. How did they get the governments from all of the nations in the world to implement this agenda?
    6. How did they get the media from all of the nations in the world to implement this agenda?
    7. Who is doing the translation to get all of these vast entities and governments to coordinate their activities in implementing the agenda?
    8. Have none of the translators quit or spilled the beans?
    9. What lower-level of support staff is needed to coordinate all of the necessary parts to fulfill this agenda? We are talking about clerical, distribution, delivery, IT staff etc.
    10. Have none of the support staff quit or spilled the beans?
    11. Why would all of these nations, medical communities, and scientists all be willing to work on this and implement it so quickly and seamlessly including the ongoing rapidly changing revisions, when it takes years and many more complications to merely iron out a trade deal with only a handful of nations?

Please answer as many of these questions as you can.

6. marky :)

marky :) Member

If or when you get Covid, please don't go to the hospital and take up valuable resources.

Rashmon likes this.
  7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I'll try.

1. The enemy of man.
    2. Compliance (more)
    3. They didn't. They only need a few to put on tell-lies-vision. Crisis actors act out crises.
    4. See answer 3.
    5. Believe it or not governments have always worked together on situations like this. Research.
    6. See answer 3.
    7. -----
    8. -----
    9. See answer 3.
    10. Yes. Nurses, doctors, military, you name it.
    11.-----

Alright I did my best. That should at least get me a C.

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

No, I don’t. Link?

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

See this right here is in your face proof that they have been lying about all of this the whole entire year and a half. Like I have been saying from the start, doctors from all around the world have already said that Omegatron is mild just like when Convid started it was just flu-like symptoms, which is all that it really is.. Then it grew legs and started killing people. It's the same pattern starting all over again and sheeple are going to fall for it because they can't wait to star in this movie.

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I've already stated that I had the Covid flu. I drank my juice and rested for a couple of days. Plus I would never go to a hospital for a flu. Thats only for people who believe in the fairy tales they see on TV. Sorry to disappoint you.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well thank you for trying.

1. That's not really an answer
    2. Why did they wait until now to get compliance? What do they get out of compliance?
    3. Yet, the medical community Scientists etc. have many different people composing a huge majority that have weighed in on the data in recognition of both the virus and the vaccinations.
    5. They have in some areas but not in pushing phony pandemics. Those areas were very complicated and drawn out.

12. Major

Major Member

You realize the variant was only first identified 5 days ago, right? No one has any idea what it's mutations do - whether to illness or transmissability or anything else. 99.9% of doctors around the world wouldn't even know if their patients had Omnicron or Delta. The most accurate version of your statement is that one top doctor in South Africa has said that so far the cases they detected there have been mild and they are hopeful that is one of the impacts of the mutation.

13. Gioan Baotixita

Covid is not a hoax, however it’s been weaponized against ordinary citizens for control and political gains.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

3. Not doctors Vernon Coleman, Tenpenny, Tom Cowan, Sam Bailey, Andrea's Noack (murdered), Michael Yeadon, Shankara Chetty, Nevers Mumba and thousands more.

15. Gioan Baotixita

Weak sauce. Hospitals can’t really do much for you now as far as early treatments, they’ll just wait for you to get worse and then intubated your ass. I swear there are treatments out there that are working but all you hear is vaccine vaccine. It makes you wonder isn’t it if you’re not stupid and can think for yourself.

coachbadlee likes this.
  16. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Great news.

17. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This is the dumbest take ever but Trumpers are eager to call any and everything a conspiracy at any time despite contradictions left and right. Biden is openly trying to crash the economy by keeping Covid ravishing the world? Biden is colluding with South Africa to fake a new variant?? Biden is benefiting from supply chain issues caused by the pandemic???

The pandemic was also the #1 contributing factor to Trump not getting re-elected too. Even though he was horrible and corrupt, he still would have won had Covid not ravished the US.

It’s just batsh$t crazy that people actually are trying to sell that anyone other than maybe the drug companies are benefiting from Covid.

19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

In the very early days, when AIDs were first detected in a few babies, Fauci speculated that it might be possible that the HIV virus can transmit through routine contact (or as he said it, nonsexual, non-blood-bore transmission). I think a few weeks later it was confirmed that spread was through blood from mother to baby.

This was what he wrote:

"First, it is possible that AIDS can be vertically transmitted. Perhaps even more important is the possibility that routine close contact, as within a family household, can spread the disease. If, indeed, the latter is true, then AIDS takes on an entirely new dimension. Given the fact that the incubation period for adults is believed to be longer than one year, the full impact of the syndrome among sexual contacts and recipients of potentially infective transfusions is uncertain at present. If we add to this the possibility that nonsexual, non-blood-borne transmission is possible, the scope of the syndrome may be enormous. Again, I must reiterate the fact that we must be cautious in our acceptance of these infant cases as being truly AIDS. However, the epidemiologic setting in which they occurred, the temporal appearance of the cases at this time, and the lack of their falling neatly into any well-recognized congenital immune deficiency should at least alert us to the possibility that we are truly dealing with AIDS in children …. Only when the putative agent is identified can we fully embark on appropriate steps to limit its scope. Unfortunately, all attempts have failed, and the etiology of this devastating illness still eludes us."

durvasa likes this.
  20. Gioan Baotixita

Keep bury your head in the sand dobro. I know this world is too scary when you have to actually look and pay attention.