1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It would be interesting to know how common these rouge antibodies are. A UK large study suggested substantial cognitive impact even for mild covid.

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've heard many with COVID-19 complain about neurological symptoms such as "Brain Fog" or strange dreams. I'm wondering if this is the mechanism that is causing those.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Are you saying that all across the world, every lockdown was about a country wanting to control their citizens and none of it was about minimizing the spread of COVID?

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

That must be why they are including mind-controlling tracking bots in each vaccine...

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Bingo! Fearmongering at its best.

7. bobrek

So every single world leader got together on a zoom call and discussed this? Not a single one objected? Yeah...you go with that.

Rashmon likes this.
  8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Consistent with NWO.

coachbadlee likes this.
  9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Yeap, that's why it's interesting. With more focus on Long Covid, we probably will know... could take years though. And I too wonder if it's specific to this covid virus or also is a side effect of other viruses. We still have much to learn about long term medical impact of covid.

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Yet we already have a vaccine and many boosters waiting. Yikes!

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

And no one is surprised that dip$hit allowed our fellow citizens to die...

Birx Testifies Trump’s White House Failed to Take Steps to Prevent Covid Deaths
    Dr. Deborah Birx, who helped run the coronavirus pandemic response for former President Donald J. Trump, told congressional investigators earlier this month that Mr. Trump’s White House failed to take steps that could have prevented tens of thousands of deaths.

In closed-door testimony before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, Dr. Birx said that tens of thousands of deaths could have been prevented after the initial phase of the pandemic if Mr. Trump had pushed mask-wearing, social distancing and other efforts to slow the spread of the virus.

“I believe if we had fully implemented the mask mandates, the reduction in indoor dining, the getting friends and family to understand the risk of gathering in private homes, and we had increased testing, that we probably could have decreased fatalities into the 30 percent less to 40 percent less range,” Dr. Birx testified, according to excerpts provided by the committee.

The committee’s interview with Dr. Birx was conducted on Oct. 12 and 13. In her testimony, she also lashed out at Dr. Scott Atlas, a former Stanford neuroradiologist who became an adviser to Mr. Trump and advocated for allowing the virus to spread through much of the population in order to let otherwise healthy people build up immunity against it.

Dr. Atlas did not immediately respond to an email sent Tuesday morning. But in a Wall Street Journal opinion piece last December, he continued to argue against lockdowns and other measures for containing the virus.

“Lockdown policies had baleful effects on local economies, families and children, and the virus spread anyway,” he wrote.

During her testimony, Dr. Birx said she repeatedly pushed Mr. Trump and others in the White House to do more to embrace efforts to mitigate the spread of the virus, especially in the fall of 2020. That was a period when Dr. Atlas was at the White House and Dr. Birx spent most of her time on the road, traveling from state to state to urge them to embrace prevention measures.

An article in The New York Times in July 2020 disclosed her optimistic discussions with top administration officials, including Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law, and Hope Hicks, an aide to Mr. Kushner: “Dr. Birx would roam the halls of the White House, talking to Mr. Kushner, Ms. Hicks and others, sometimes passing out diagrams to bolster her case. ‘We’ve hit our peak,’ she would say, and that message would find its way back to Mr. Trump.”

No Worries likes this.
  13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

except the leader of China
    they already control everything
    the advantages of a one party state ! they can even control what NBA games you can watch!

14. NewRoxFan

15. NewRoxFan

Rashmon likes this.
  16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

any sheep here planning on getting the booster (absent coersion)?

coachbadlee and Gioan Baotixita like this.
  17. bobrek

Not a sheep, but I got the booster almost 2 weeks ago of my own free will.

And if it is suggested I get it in another 6-8 months, I'll go get another.

Rashmon and Commodore like this.
  18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

On a scale of 1-10 how swollen are your nuts?

Have you had any aggressive sexual dreams involving Fauci in the nights following inoculation?

19. bobrek

I haven't been able to play the piano since I got the booster. I do feel compelled to buy Microsoft stock.

20. Gioan Baotixita

Damn...then I shall pray for you if something really bad happened to you.