1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

No Worries likes this.
  2. Possum

Possum Member

Really that’s all you got? Middle school insults? You’re no doubt a pro vacc. Just do what your told and attack those who don’t. You’re just another typical Brownshirt.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  3. NewRoxFan

Middle school insults is about the right level for you. Though funny... a trump supporter calling someone else a "brownshirt".

IBTL likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

Since people like to make decisions based on what is happening in Israel...

'It's Like There's No Covid': Booster Shots Bring Tel Aviv Back to Life
    Mayor Ron Huldai says his city has returned to normal faster, helped by Covid booster shots. He’s now focused on tourists, traffic and housing.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...business&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

No Worries likes this.
  5. Gioan Baotixita

Yes to all those queries. I feel like Rob Schneider in “ The Animal “ lately. My teeth are getting larger too.

Possum likes this.
  6. Possum

Possum Member

Trumps the one that caused this ****. Now it has nothing to with trump but thanks for proving my point that this has all become more political that scientific. Now continue on with your childish attacks calling people stupid because they didn’t fall for the BS and take an experimental drug like you genius.

7. Gioan Baotixita

They are not, they know exactly what they’re doing. It is all about partisan control.

Possum likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

Again, you are the one preferring to ignore the majority of respected medical and science experts and resisting their medical advice (vaccinations, masking) and instead listening to loony stuff you see on facebook and youtube, all because of trump.

So yea... I will ridicule you. You can put me on ignore if you prefer... or get used to the continuing ridicule. Because it will continue.

IBTL likes this.
  9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

ElPigto and larsv8 like this.
  10. Possum

Possum Member

Vermont — 76% of recent deaths are ‘breakthrough’ cases

Despite having some of the highest vaccination rates in the country, the six New England states are grappling with effects of the delta surge in cases and the strains on the health care system.

Case counts in Vermont, which has continually boasted about high vaccination and low hospitalization and death rates, are the highest during the pandemic.

“Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid in September were unvaccinated.”

The head of UMass Memorial Health, the largest health system in central Massachusetts, said recently that regional hospitals were seeing nearly 20 times more Covid patients than in June and there isn’t an ICU bed to spare.

11. Possum

Possum Member

Lol like your pathetic attempt at ridicule bothers me. Why are you ignoring the DRs and scientists that are against this? And you have no idea where I get my information. The fact that you’ve just jumped to that conclusion shows how little you know. Oh and trump is pro vax you fkn moron.

12. Possum

Possum Member

Just shows how closed minded you’ve become on this. I’m not nor never have been a Q conspirator. In fact I think their idiots. Their Kinda like people who willingly take an experimental drug and try and shame people who don’t because of their party Affiliation.

13. NewRoxFan

What are we supposed to be doing with these random sentences? Is there a reputable source for any of these or simply stuff you cut-and-pasted from your facebook or epoch times feed?

Rashmon likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

trump... the guy that suggested people insert light into their body or ingest disinfectants? Please...

15. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

better cite your sources or people won’t believe you.

according to just a ten second google search: https://www.mynbc5.com/article/booster-shot-pfizer-delta-vermont-new-york/37810136#

Breakthrough cases represent 6% of all covid cases in Vermont in 2021 though Sept 9. These breakthrough cases represent 0.3% of vaccinated people in Vermont.

16. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/2...ber-covid-19-deaths-are-vaxxed-breakthroughs/

Looks like he's sighting this or something that's sighting this (or its source).

September 2021 does seem to be one of the highest death months for Vermont as well, only clearly beaten by December of 2020. The case numbers were higher in September 2021 than December 2020 as well.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/state/vermont

Not particularly great.

18. NewRoxFan

Not too surprised he either couldn't tell or was embarrassed to cite his sources. I'm guessing he simply saw it on his facebook feed and rushed in here to use it as proof.

19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

They're they're now, don't get upset.

Maybe the Q stands for Quixote and you just sound like a Q conspirator...

20. Possum

Possum Member

Lol your an idiot. Yeah I know what I did.