1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Gioan Baotixita

So do you know what are given to Covid patients at the hospitals?

2. Gioan Baotixita

Government's stupidity and overreach are more than dangerous than Covid. Imagine that. Lol

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I do not have first hand knowledge. Do you?

4. Gioan Baotixita

I don't know what the hell they are given you in the hospitals, but I know what they don't give you ever and never, that's the drug that you guys been calling it horse deworming. They'd rather see you dead than have access to take that safe and Nobel prize winning drug. Any thinking reasonable minded person would ask why???

5. Gioan Baotixita

Sheep

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lol is this a joke? What does its indication towards parasites have to do with covid?

first it was hcq now it’s this you dumb mother****ers never cease to amaze me when it comes to foregoing actual treatments and taking chances with garbage

7. Gioan Baotixita

You mad because I'm taking the horse dewormer? I love my horse dewormer. LOL. What actual treatments that you're talking about besides waiting for you to get worse before they intubate your ass?

Nook likes this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

A cursory google search would answer your question. Stop trolling around you aren’t this dumb. You have to make t believable

Nook likes this.
  9. Gioan Baotixita

I've been taking it since last year. I've made it known here plenty of times on my previous posts. Not sure why you think I'm trolling. It was a mutual decision between my awesome doctor and I, and this was before the availability of the vaccines. I started taking it in early December 2020 before the vaccines were available to everyone.

Not sure what the hell are you talking about? You don't believe in it, fine, I trust my doctor before I trust you in anything you have to say about the horse dewormer.

You still haven't told me what actual treatments they give at the hospitals?

10. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

So, one side has the vaccine, the other is using Ivermectin. If both are equally effective, Covid would be over by now.

I wonder why this isn't the case?

No Worries likes this.
  11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

one side is going to bars, parties and music festivals and dancing to Billie Elish
    the other side is staying at home with 4 vaccine shots, home grocery delivery and taking 10K IUs of Vitamin D

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

It’s common knowledge that flu cases have dropped like crazy due to the increased use of masks. The flu virus isn’t anywhere near as contagious as covid. I’m a conservative too, stop politicizing this crap

jchu14 and No Worries like this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Why should I get you to believe me? It’s not my job to get you out of your alternate reality. The answer to your question is a cursory google search, you looking it up or not doesn’t matter to me. If this year has taught me anything it’s that stupid gonna stupid. Also, I doubt your physician Is prescribing it to you, but if he/she is you have bigger problems on your hand going to a dumbass that can’t appraise evidence, …kinda the foundation of any medical intervention

ElPigto likes this.
  15. Gioan Baotixita

Your damn post don’t make a lick of sense and you called people dumbasses. Maybe you’re the dumbass.
    And who gives a shiet whether you believe my doctor or not. It’s just happened that I have an awesome doctor who is smart, compassionate, competent and most importantly courageous where he does not go along with the majority of the sheep that you see in the medical industry.

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nook, durvasa, jchu14 and 1 other person like this.
  17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If older people are still vulnerable even when vaccinated, it would follow that younger people should do what they can to reduce spread in their communities (vaccines and following distancing/masking guidelines). The idea that choosing not to vaccinate is simply a personal choice that doesn’t affect others doesn’t hold water.

Nook likes this.
  18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think the article contradicts that statement

Nook likes this.
  19. jchu14

jchu14 Contributing Member

Good article.

Something else to keep in mind is that even though younger people are less likely to die than the elderly, they still make up a significant portion of the hospitalizations.

CovidNet data shows that <50yo makes up around 30 to 40 percent of hospitalizations. So covid can still cause pretty severe symptoms in younger people even though the vast majority does not end up dying. I wonder how many people is suffering from huge financial setbacks due to this virus. It'll be interesting to see medical bankruptcy data from 2020 and 2021.

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Bro, you can’t even do a basic google search to answer your question. You have no grounds to assess competence.

Nook likes this.