1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx: Rockets will go after Durant hard in 2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Feb 18, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Not surprising. Getting a meeting with Durant should be considered a success. It'll probably happen because he's boys with Harden, but that's it.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Ainge will still need to trade for an all star to be a serious contender for KD imo, only Durant and (eventually) Horford would not be enough to beat the Cavs anyway...if Ainge plans to convince Durant with something like Ezeli (?), Horford, Durant, Bradley, Thomas i think it's goin to be a very long shot for him...but at the end Ainge is really good, and he does have a lot of assets, i think he'll go all in with Butler or Boogie at the draft, he needs to acquire a top player as soon as he can.

3. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

This is another joke.... LOL

4. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

I don't like Fournier at PG but I do like your idea of Horford and Batum - high IQ two-way players. Need to change the culture of this team.

5. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

I do like the idea of Fournier though - agree that he can ball.

I think a Rubio/Rondo type would fit well next to Harden if we had a big who can pass like Noah (maybe not now with injuries) or Horford.

6. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

You guys bash harden for low efficiency and poor defense . What did durant shoot last playoff game when his team lost to Dallas ? This guy had a severe foot injury and is almost 7 feet tall . I bet it doesn't work out . Another great scorer , but not the passer that harden is . Also not a great defender by any means .

If you grant that harden > wb , we still aren't better than okc without more additions . Ibaka kills our 3rd best player . Adams > Dwight . Even with ibaka and Adams and Westbrook and a sg specifically in for d , okc's defense is nothing special . Do not want KD .

7. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

This guy is on the first stage of loss and grief.

Denial.

8. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

Ignoring the "Do not want KD" (who is one of the top 5 nba players in the league), why do you feel the need to space your punctuation marks?

9. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

What exactly do have an issue with what I posted . What did he shoot last night ?

10. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Typing on phone is somewhat tricky for perfect punctuation structure .

11. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

dude what kind of a phone are you using that automatically spaces your punctuation marks...

12. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I am in a habit of pressing space after a word when I type . So it is just natural that I usually hit space before the up arrow and then the punctuation .

13. Briand2714

Briand2714 Member

7/33 FG with 7 turnovers the last night. Literally, one of the worst playoff performances ever. Lost to short-handed, injury-ridden Mavericks at his home court.

Durant should've been the focus of media criticism, not Harden.

14. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Also that's a strange thing to bring up . Did it make it that hard to read and understand ?

15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Durant gets a pass more than any other star in the league. He was awful last night.

1 person likes this.
  16. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

The hillarious thing is that you know this will absolutely change if he comes to Houston . They will say things like Houston has added another great flopper . Things like defense will be criticized .

17. Briand2714

Briand2714 Member

lol, this

18. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

Just like Chris Bosh and other big name free agents, Durant is not coming to Houston

19. DustinS

DustinS Contributing Member

I love Kevin Durant but I am not sure we need another super star. I think we need more guys that come to work and do their jobs consistently every day. Not too much, just what their position is designed for.
    My offseason priority would be Mike Conley or Jeff Teague.
    Secondly, I would like to see us get some big men that can rebound, play defense, and catch a pass (even below their shoulders).
    Terry, Smith, Brewer, and Jones must GO....

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

never post here ...like ever again. This is so full of contradictions (putting your previous posts into context) that all you can do is just stop digging your hole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.