1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delishman

delishman Member

Haha, oh my.

Larvs8.. great post. rep.

2. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

You're a pompous *******.

3. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Lol. Somebody just got pwnd!

4. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Now that is great insight, thanks for the quality contribution.

No idea why I keep coming back to this thread, wish it would die. I'd much rather prefer Cyber create a new thread when he hears whispers, instead of trying to skim through personal attacks, told-you so's, and witch hunts to find any tid bits about what DM the GM is up to.

1 person likes this.
  5. HRox832

HRox832 Member

6. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

So I guess this qualifies as great insight and/or quality contribution?

I already gave you my inside info a couple pages back. We're trading Canaan for Chris Paul.

#soon #5coursemeal #itsgoindown

7. i3artow i3aller

8. CelticsFan

CelticsFan Member

Larvs8 I think you misunderstood my post. When talking about the Bucks, Toronto and Charlotte I was referring to baskaballholic comments. I'm saying if Bev can fetch a 1st rounder from these teams no problem then why would one of those teams make a run at Rondo?

I do think Rondo will get a max contract. The salary cap is going way up no way Rondo leaves money on the table, his new contract wont look all that bad with the new cap. LA NY and BOS all have money to sign Rondo.

In regards to guys not caring about picks and young players I agree with you, more of a reason Ainge wants to keep Rondo. I think Rondo will have patience with this team. He saw Ainge go after Love, he see's assets. Rondo was here when Ainge flipped this team overnight into a contender. Rondo won here, says he wants to be here why would Ainge trade him for spare parts? Worst case he walks and you have cap space or you get something in a sign and trade

9. i3artow i3aller

10. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Let me give you some advice.

Add Basketballholic to your ignore list.

11. basketballholic

LOL. Hilarious. Deny it every step of the way until you figure it out months later and then crap on the guy who knew.

The only thing I was wrong about with Parsons was the Rockets matching the offer. They never planned on him signing that offer sheet that early. Plan was to sign Melo or Bosh or Lowry, match Parsons, and then re-sign him later. They couldn't trade him at the deadline because they couldn't get any value for him becasue the other GM knew they had to release Parsons after the season. I could post 10 pages of your denials and slams when I told you it was a waste of time to discuss Parsons trades but I won't do it.

OH, remember that rumor about Parsons being traded to Minny for Love? Yeah, Flip was interested for about 35 seconds until he found out that Parsons had to be released from the team option. And then it was over. Meanwhile, the talk about Parson for Love continued down the tracks without an engine for literally months. I received a tip from a third party that Parsons for Love was a possibility and checked with one of my sources. They told me they would call me back. A couple days later they called me, laughing, and said, "Welcome to 3 weeks ago. Not happening." Que sera sera.

Rubio????

Guess what? Could still happen. But it will cost the Pels pick for sure and we'll have to take back some junk. But it's still a possibility. If it does....you will deny I knew anything. If it doesn't you will say how wrong all of us were. Que sera sera.

Rubio, Goran, Rondo - those are the 3 Amigos right now. Believe it or not.

12. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Do you realize how this statement hurts your credibility?

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

basketballholic is to the GARM what 'what' is to the Dish. Throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks...

14. basketballholic

JSizzle is to GARM what dobro is to GARM. Put down everybody that knows something he don't.

15. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

I will say that makes sense from bballholic.

He literally wrote were not trading parsons 1000 times with such supreme confidence

Then clutch releases the article that parsons had to be let out of his deal to land howard.

I believe him on this one. Makes too much sense, and it also explains why we didn't trade him... Cause they flat out could t

1 person likes this.
  16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Some of y'all are addicted to speculation.

17. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

I think that's me :(

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Interesting bit:

So I flipped over to the Phoenix/Toronto game to watch the end of that game because it was close. Kyle Lowry was looking like the great end of game half-court player I remember, but who was guarding him in the final 2 minutes of game play? Isaiah Thomas. Playing the 2? Eric Bledsoe.

Something is definitely up in Phoenix when your best player is on the bench in the 4th and the score is tight. Goran was an all-star last year. They have clearly made their decision to be in the Bledsoe camp.

19. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. opticon

opticon Member

How dare you compare him to What.

What has given us, "are we just going to ignore the season player x is having?

Also not to forget, "Player X is going to show he is on the same level as player y".

He should go into the BBS hall of fame for those 2 alone.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.