1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I don't doubt King Drew knows someone near the inside, so to speak, but I think by the time the information gets to us maybe it's gone through the "fan prism", i.e., someone tells him:

"Yeah, Carmelo was really impressed by Morey and the staff and etc etc, LaLa even LIKES Houston!" and that becomes: "We're getting Melo, guys!"

Or his source hears the Rockets spitballing whether or not to get Rondo and we get: "Rockets looking into Rondo, guys!" Even if the same group (Morey included) might've then gone to the men's room and shaken off that idea like he shook off the piss: "Nah, we don't have the assets." It's the initial portion that gets, uh, leaked (no pun intended, but hey, that's almost genius...or incredibly juvenile...on my part).

And then when you want to scoop something your eager fan-ness blurts it out to us in the most positive light.

2. Indaface

Indaface Member

Sounds like Lance making BS up like when his source told him the Texans and Mario Williams were close to making a deal.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

So first LeBron and Melo are reported to not liking Howard that much.
    Now players (Chandler Parsons) didn't want to play with James Harden.

Why do people hate our stars. :(

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Lol, so being wrong on one thing means he isn't legit? What about the stuff he has been right on?

5. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

Tellin ya, Parsons wanted out all along. It was obvious when those Cuban pics in the club got posted. He wasn't going back to Houston. Then we hear his agent is the one that pushed to structure the contract so Houston wouldn't match. Morey is so mad at himself right now.

6. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I am sure lots of players want to play with Dwight but my god Harden needs to fix his image the youtube clip of his d is embarrassing

7. Mr Chuck Norris

I hve a feeling he's legit and we are trying, but its just not our offseason. Hes not coming

8. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

It's not that hard to believe players don't want to be Harden's teammate, considering he doesn't go all out, wants the money but not the responsibilities and especially under McHale where Harden escapes scrutiny and role players get yelled at and blamed..

9. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Further show that this guy is stupid.

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You know Parsons recruited Lowry right?

You didn't know anything.

11. domd221

domd221 Member

Harden better ball out next season and not ball watch on defense.

If those tweets about Parsons not wanting to play with him anymore is true then that better light a fire in him. The Rockets need to play with a chip on their shoulders and start steering away from the bromance/young team days.

12. Nook

Nook Member

I know, it makes perfect sense! Now Parsons gets to play with Monta Ellis!

1 person likes this.
  13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I don't know if Lance Z. is correct, but it wouldn't surprise me. I can't entirely blame Parsons (although he did get a little full of himself toward the end, but that was inevitable). I blame Morey for letting himself get Fegan'd, bamBoozered.

Naturally Cuban and Carlisle told Parsons that he won't reach his potential playing alongsidea guard who masturbates the basketball, and even though Parsons isn't and never will be worth the max, there's some truth to it. (Except the part they forgot to mention: Ellis is no better.)

Harden's ball-dominance, with no one holding him accountable (except McHale saying to the media "WE let the ball get sticky), has to get frustrating.

Harden said late last season that he'd rather average 18 points and 11 assists than have to score 25+.

Unless we do trade for a PG, time to put up or shut up.

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

didn't king drew also say something big was going to go down last night before we matched Parsons?

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

He also said it was a lock we were getting Melo.

Don't be suckered in.

16. mario_v

mario_v Member

Like what? What stuff has he been right on that HASNT been reported by the national media first?

Cyberx has given us inside information way before it leaks out to the media.

17. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

Something with Atlanta

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Garbage.

There's your insight.

19. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

If we figure out a way to get Rondo then the Harden ball stoppage issues will be done for.

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Parsons didn't have to like Harden. Their job is to play basketball not hold hands. Nobody seems to like Harden except for Durant. And I don't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.