1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgp10626

bgp10626 Member

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Squabbling children that don't know how to act around grown-ups in polite company.

So if we are going to play pop psychologist, why exactly does someone like you feel the need to call out Batman?

Exactly the same reason, you are feeding your ego. "Look at me, I'm so wise, I can see right through the liar." It's the same ego that can't handle it when an insider actually posts something that might be real - its too much that someone might know something that you don't.

In the real world, if you think someone is trying to sell you a bill of goods you just ignore them and move on. Or do you stand up in the middle of a car dealership, point at the salesman, and scream "liar!". At least in that instance, you may actually have some basis to make a legitimate judgement.

Nobody is telling you that you have to believe. The only reason to shout your disbelief from the rooftops is ego.

4. basketballholic

Oh? :)

5. basketballholic

Tell me about yourself. Got any connections?

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yo I more connections then a jig saw puzzle, please, let me join your clan!

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Terrence Jones or DMO isn't on this team anymore?

Gipson would be a great addition to this team

8. basketballholic

If you got my point the first time then why did you come back with this comment.

My point was insiders can and have taken the heat here over and over. So apparently you don't believe what I said or you didn't get it. So, since you say you got it, then apparently you don't believe what I said and you're going to keep repeating things that you believe are true. So why can't I repeat things too? ;)

Let's make a deal. Your WTF comments offend me. How's about that? I know some kids who hear their parents tell them WTF all the time. It offends me. So, trade you. You stop the WTF and all the cussing nonsense and I'll stop the r****d avenue nonsense. Otherwise just put up with it. Because I put up with your WTFs.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, that's it.

Silly question..silly answer.

#10648 basketballholic, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  9. bmd

bmd Member

Maybe he wants to save other people from being duped.

10. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I can hook you up with John Lucas.

Can I join the get along gang.

Lol Bwhahaha

11. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

Ottoman - I never called him a liar!!! Jeebus. Read the posts.

I love the insiders posting and hate when people call them out on it, but I know it won't change. I told Batman to deal with it and quit taunting that he had information he wouldn't share because there was no point and he was obviously doing it for attention.

I've followed up on the argument because of a pet peeve I have with insiders continually begging to be worshipped or unquestioned on the site. Yes, most of us love their information, but there will always be those skeptics that want to drag them through the muck and ask for their freaking press pass. Are those posters idiots? Yes!!!! That's my point!!! Ignore them and post. But getting your panties in a wad because 5% of the population doesn't believe you seems like such a waste and them it's followed by 500 posts of people begging them to stay.

BJ obviously has some major health issues because he kept misreading posts and responding in an illogical manner - to which he admitted and to which I apologized for going so hard at him.

But I'll still stand by the point that if he really wanted to share the information, there was a simple way to do so, but it would have required not doing it under the psuedonym BJ

#10651 studogg, Sep 18, 2014
  12. basketballholic

I'm not gay. Not interested in hooking up with John Lucas.

13. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And maybe Batman wants to share something interesting that made him excited with people that could nominally be called friends that might share his excitement.

Playing amateur psychologist in an attempt to discredit someone by making their motives look cheap and selfish is a knife that cuts both ways.
    Ok, fair point. Substitute "egomaniac" for "liar". I don't think it really changes the dynamic much, but I was mistaken in my choice of words.

And let's go ahead and write me off for stroking my ego by calling you out for calling him out, to prove my wisdom. Outside of eating, sleeping, s**tting, and screwing, you can make a case that any action is about ego. And actually. I can come up with ego motives for some cases of eating, screwing, and sleeping.

#10653 Ottomaton, Sep 18, 2014
  14. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

He has extensive knowledge about our Houston Rockets.

Who said you were extremely happy?

Bwhahaha

15. studogg

Last time - I didn't call him out on not having information. I called him out on the pattern of behavior he was displaying, to which even he was embarrased.

and for the record - I give all of them the benefit of the doubt. even the roe4jeebus dude (until clutch called him out). we've seen information come from weird places on this site.

#10655 studogg, Sep 18, 2014
  16. basketballholic

Hehehehehe

So how do you know Lucas?

17. studogg

and given the string of posts he slung together, how could it be interpreted in any other way?

I've got info and you don't have any - na, na, nanana na
    Oh - you're questioning whether I have info - I know clutch, jeff, been here forever - maybe I should just quit posting
    but I have info and I can't share it - na na nanana, na
    if everyone deletes their posts with my posts in it, i'll share some stories about hanging out with DM
    But you've gotta do it my way
    na na nana na

18. ThrillaNManilla

ThrillaNManilla Contributing Member

Is it really necessary for you to carry out your recruiting process in this thread? I believe what you are doing is just furthering the dysfunction that this community is being divided by.

Thanks.

Thomas

19. bratna8

bratna8 Member

This thread really needs to be locked up.

This thread has become a bunch of BS instead of the Rockets. Which is want a majority of the users here want to see.

20. studogg

hahaha - just keep on editing away buddy. That's fine that you disagree. Obviously, so does R2K. Funny thing though, I received a ton of rep for being spot on and the same behavior bothering others.

never had a problem with your posts and still don't. if you do with mine, please feel free to ignore them. But I believe you've got this situation mixed up. Did I go to hard at him? Yep. I did. In the heat of the moment I railed back because of being annoyed everytime cyber, plowman, codman plays the same whining card. As much as I tell them to get over the posts that bother them, I should do the exact same thing for those that annoy me.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.