1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xiki

xiki Member

Send them Parsons!

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

If Nick Johnson is as good as I think he's going to be, I'd rather have Nick and I think if K-Mac gives Nick a chance to fight for the spot, it'll end up being Nick.

Daniels is too one dimensional to hold too significant a role in any team's offense...

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Too bad he is in Dallas now.

Maybe DMo, NOP pick, Papanikalaou, plus 500 of the Toyota Center lower bowl affluent white fans with corporate tickets and two white Power Dancers for Paul Millsap plus 500 of Atlanta's black fans and two of their black dancers.

4. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Thats some bull, ask Dell Curry whats up...that being said, youre wrong too, Daniels can play defense.

5. basketballholic

Daniels' 3-ball is the best transition defense of any guard on the roster.

6. domd221

domd221 Member

I think Daniels can be an instant offense type of player like Patty Mills

7. xiki

xiki Member

Dallas? Gee, forgot.

Wouldn't the missing corporate types want white Americans?

But, seriously folks, Ferry may not remain long enough to engineer anything and until the ownership situation plays out (might Seattle come calling???) they may be barred (disbarred? :grin:) from any move beyond a minimum type transaction?

8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Too lazy to read through the thread. Are we getting Gogi? Bledsoe?

9. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

plowman what's up.. We haven't gotten any new info in a while. Whats the new plan? I'm fully aware that its subject to change. but at this moment who exactly are we targeting. I know some names on the previous may be scratched off by now. Just tell us who remains on the list of targets

10. RV6

RV6 Member

scan the last 10 pages

11. kemah

kemah Member

k

When he say this?

12. RV6

RV6 Member

today, but actual quote was "he thinks" that's the roster.

13. kemah

kemah Member

ok

Ok. Thanks. It sounds like something he should say.

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Member

I've said this since summer league: I really like Nick Johnson's potential and hustle, but I feel like Mchale will go with out more "veteran" guards off the bench (Canaan and Daniels). I'm afraid I have a hard time seeing a rookie being a major bench contributor (at least early on).

Of course I'd love to be proven wrong

15. RV6

RV6 Member

I just hope we get a chance to see him in some preseason games. He could be one of those few that just gets it as a rookie, so I'd hate to see him traded without first seeing him against NBA competition.

16. Chuck Nevitt

Chuck Nevitt Member

And then the Plowman Prophecies will be fulfilled. And the nonbelievers Akeemshook, King401 and 10,000 lake guy will be smote down and cast in the fiery pit. #delishmanprophecies #mothmanprophecies

2 people like this.
  17. delishman

delishman Member

Not sure you know what you are talking about. Unless you have spoken with Plowman about Rubio. He will not come cheap.

18. delishman

delishman Member

IF October comes and passes I will subject myself to the jim CROWE laws. I have placed my bets... ALL IN.

19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

But that one dimension is unguardable without creating lots of space for Dwight and Harden to operate in the paint.

20. ZomgZ

ZomgZ Member

Its sad because with this bench, this team has no way to get better. They took a step back, meaning there offense wont be as strong, but there defense is slightly better. But that saying there will be more games that go into OT, and on back to backs, you can see strings of losses.

Thats why i see, when harden says he needs a rest, the team will lose games, or vise versa with Howard. I see the 48 game prediction and 8th round prediction true. The west got way tough, with some of the young talent being better than last. I just look at this season as a complete wash, and basicly good to just watch bball. The only way it gets better is Terrence Jones and Nick Johnson play like allstars(thats unlikely)

They will be bounced out of the playoffs fast, that'as if Houston can get in.

I'm not really excited about this year at all, trevor ariza? bunch of scrubs, euro scrubs, joey doresy? lol Going to be a long boring season....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.