1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

@foxsports910: .@judefox10 on @FoxSports910: "The @Suns are now discussing trade possibilities with RFA G @EBled2." @paulcoro @WojYahooNBA

@foxsports910: .@judefox10 says you can "take it to the bank" in regards to his report on @FoxSports910 that the @suns are exploring an Eric Bledsoe trade

2. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Bye bye Dragic...

3. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Any idea after we get Bledsoe or dragic what forward morey will target with TPE?

4. Bob Barker 007

[​IMG]

5. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Do we have what it takes to get Bledsoe?

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

best scoop ever on cfans came from someone overhearing someone in a mall.

fine but they said a month ago something was going to happen 'soon'. I think it's fair for people to question the fact that nothing happened soon and they were wrong. Not sure why that fact can't be pointed out.

The white knighters here are almost as weird as the so called 'insiders' ..this website certainly collects some strange birds.

Anyway their street cred around here is looking a little shakey.

People lie about anything for giggles. This is the internet.

7. ksny15

ksny15 Member

There is no way in hell we get Dragic if they trade Bledsoe

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

saying 'we are looking to upgrade pg' is like saying 'water is wet'

that is not inside info. That is not a scoop.

that is common sense.

1 person likes this.
  9. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Like we ever had a chance...

10. onreego

onreego Member

My question is, how can he be a bust at the 20th pick? Look at the list of #20 picks of the last 10 years. With the exception of 2 or 3 players (DMo being one of them), no one is expecting much from these guys.

2004 - Jameer Nelson
    2005 - Julius Hodge
    2006 - Ronaldo Balkman
    2007 - Jason Smith
    2008 - Alexis Ajinca
    2009 - Eric Maynor
    2010 - James Anderson
    2011 - Donatas Motiejunas
    2012 - Evan Fournier
    2013 - Tony Snell
    2014 - Bruno Caboclo

If DMo breaks the rotation and contributes consistently, then it's a win for the Rockets.

11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

And so like I posted awhile ago, with Bledsoe having distanced himself from the Suns, you can bet our pursuit of Dragic will become a pursuit of Bledsoe.

12. baubo

baubo Member

S&T is also about Bledsoe's wishes. He has to find a team willing to pay what he wants, and then have that team and Phoenix negotiate a deal. It's rare that a S&T involves the team willing to match "any offer." So I have no idea how likely it is.

But I can't imagine a long list of teams willing to give Bledsoe the money he wants AND give Phoenix enough stuff to placate them into not matching. I do know that the Rockets most certainly are among that short list.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Remember that it wasn't about Dragic, but about a major upgrade. Could be Dragic OR Bledsoe.... Dragic just more likely, but that was when Bledsoe was expected to give in.

14. baubo

baubo Member

If you made a poll after we lost out on Parsons and Bosh, asking whether they believe the Rockets will end up with one of Dragic/Bledsoe/Rondo by the end of offseason. I'm absolutely certain the "common sense" answer would not be Yes.

15. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

No, but if you made a poll saying 'do you think the Rockets should add one of Dragic/ Bledsoe/ Rondo', then the 'common sense' answer would be 'yes'.

16. baubo

baubo Member

I'm not sure any of the "insiders", whether they be fake or real, are claiming the Rockets are simply looking into these players.

17. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Unfortunately, that is the truth.

18. King901

King901 Member

I'm sure that at least one of them said that.

19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

But which team should be at the front of the pack if Phoenix trades a PG? For some reason when you read "Suns will look to trade Bledsoe", you should think Rockets.

Plowman has mentioned that it isn't Dragic or bust.

20. traveler

traveler Member

lol

If...if...if...

Hearing from some the trades and then saying that we will use TJ and go with Dmo as our 4 this coming season is ludicrous. He always looks good until he gets that chance at being a starter and then he folds. Now we have some here that says we can go with Dmo as our starting PF. I can safely say that Morey will not go with Dmo as our starter at the 4 spot. If TJ is traded it will be as an upgrade at the 4. This crawling all over Dragic nut sack just because he used to be a Rocket is ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.