1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finsraider

finsraider Member

Nobody should freak out over having to find guards in this league. There's plenty that can be had for a reasonable price, and we've got the assets to go get them.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Please forget about Aldridge and just make moves that round out the roster. We made the WCF. We're not a star away. We're minor pieces away with some good continuity going forward.

3. Spursfan66

Spursfan66 Member

Not sure YET but I dont think Spurs need to lose MVPatty now to give LMA full max. More likely Joseph could be got (he was given QO last night 3 mil i think) Id hate to lose CoJo as hes really grown and filled in for TP last year really well when TP was hurt. You could do much worse. Excellent teammate, stroke much improved and is scrappy on D. (and young still)

1 person likes this.
  4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Aldridge ain't coming, we need a PG. I'm fine with two of DMo/Smith/Jones at the PF spot.

5. finsraider

finsraider Member

how is that scenario at all unreasonable? We've got the non-guaranteed contracts to make the deal work. Ty Lawson already tweeted "I'm going to Sacramento". Both Houston and Sacramento have assets Denver would want.

It makes complete sense for everyone.

6. mockster

mockster Member

I thibk it's obvious he's going to SA, they already had word with him before meeting, he was wowed by the meeting, people are saying he's leaning towards SA, he's got a kid there, Spurs already made cap space and etc

7. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

The media makes these players seem like indecisive buffoons. I seriously doubt Aldridge was sitting there all day weighing his options and then "OMG THE SUNS PICKED UP TYSON CHANDLER, MAYBE I'LL GO THERE!!!"

Aldridge knows what he wants. The media is full of crap. It's the same deal every year.

8. jinyaotmac

jinyaotmac Member

In order for us to get LA, we need to trade Tjones asap. It seems like noone wants him. :rolleyes:

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Maybe in the minority here, but Eye. Don't. Care. About. LMA. I just don't.

Am I the only person worried that Corey could walk, then both KJ and Bev could get offered something Morey won't want to match for fear of sacrificing flexibility going forward?

1 person likes this.
  10. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

The media makes these players seem like indecisive buffoons. I seriously doubt Aldridge was sitting there all day weighing his options and then "OMG THE SUNS PICKED UP TYSON CHANDLER, MAYBE I'LL GO THERE!!!"

Aldridge knows what he wants. The media is full of crap. It's the same deal every year.

1 person likes this.
  11. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

I think it makes sense for all parties if Denver gets a piece or two that has some potential (Lulz rights)

12. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

The "I'm going to Sacramento" thing was a completely taken out of context. He was making these jokes throughout the time.

13. Jpripper88

Jpripper88 Member

So, Doc has some serious math trouble. Damn.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I, personally, can't believe this isn't being talked about. We made the Conference Finals. We need to keep some continuity for a change.

15. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Did we disrespect Dwight by having LMA in a Rockets 12 jersey???

:rolleyes:

16. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

I would rather get a point guard than gut the team for LaMarcus.

17. mockster

mockster Member

Dmo and smith are honestly a more then doable pairing at PF. That just means we really need to pick up a near superstar caliber PG, some shooters and just overall more depth at SG, PG and C. SF and PF are the only positions we actually have depth at. We lack a good SG shooter and ball handler.

18. alin86

alin86 Member

Dan Woike @DanWoikeSports
    #Clippers have agreed to a deal with Paul Pierce, per NBA source

19. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

I wonder if he would decide not to come here based on a number. I know that would be a factor if it was a toss up.

20. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Clippers?src=hash">#Clippers</a> have agreed to a deal with Paul Pierce, per NBA source</p>&mdash; Dan Woike (@DanWoikeSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/DanWoikeSports/status/616383021642420224">July 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.