1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

He is more fit for the Junior Varsity - Eastern Conference

2. tomato

tomato Member

Because the Llull news or because something has been decided by LMA?

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I really didn't want to spend the MLE on Llull, this is great news.

4. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Sucks about Llull but at least we can focus on trading for a stud PG.

Also as much as I hate the idea of the Spurs getting better.....lakersground is pure comedy gold right now. So much hate for Jeannie, the FO and even Kobe.

5. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Finally

6. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Llull is TRASH. He would have been the worst FA signing since Swift.

Bullet dodged. I have a former roommate who saw this dude play in Barca and he was like... Wut...

He is all flash...

7. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

This Llull development is a good thing.

Because Lulz would've probably been his nickname on the BBS. He doesn't have it in n him and he knows it.

8. NotChandlerParsons

I thought that was because the Rockets were offering him less than the MLE. We've been offering Llull the max we can pay him without some crazy cap clearing moves.

9. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

In morey we trust.

10. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

...and means Cuban is going to offer him the max just to stick it to Houston because he would rather beat us in FA than on the court.

11. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

While I am sure Llull is set in his ways, coming over next season might be a better option (with Rockets or someone else) even though he will be older. His $5mil buyout this year is a pretty big hurdle for him to overcome I am sure.

12. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

LOL this is awesome!!! LOLLLLLLLL

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=170920&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=33950
    USCandLakers wrote:
    With a large smile dancing across his face, Jim Buss hit the clicker to initiate the power point presentation. The room suddenly dropped in darkness, and reels could be heard turning as a bright light shot from a projector and casts images on a large, flat white screen rolled down from the opposite wall where everyone sat. Crystal clear audio playing upbeat music boomed from the speakers hung around deliberate spots on the surrounding walls. A title card with a purple background and blazing gold lettering that read WELCOME TO LA LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE played across the screen. LaMarcus nodded and smiled. Things were going great. Jim hit the clicker again.

One by one, pictures of the projected 2015-2016 Lakers lineup played across the screen. First, looking fierce in his Lakers jerseys, D'Angelo Russell, point guard of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Second, looking like a beast in his purple and gold uniform, Kobe Bryant, shooting guard of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Third, a titan of a man in his booming uniform, Wes Johnson, small forward of the Los Angeles Lakers. LaMarcus cocked his head and shifted in his seat, but he kept observing. The next slide slid across the screen.

Julius Randle, power forward of the Lakers Angeles Lakers. Confusion whisked across LaMarcus' face. If Julius Randle was the PF, where was his place in the starti-

LaMarcus Aldridge, center of the Los Angeles Lakers. His shoulders dropped and he wheeled his head around to view the room. A slight sweat dripped down Jeanie Buss' face as she shook her head. He snapped his view to Mitch Kupchak, his face still set in the disturbingly calm expression he noticed he wore when he entered the room. And then, he saw him. Jim Buss, the man who ran the show. He had his arms crossed, a triumphant smile dancing across his face, his yellow teeth glistening off the light from the projector, his proud head nodding as he watched his handiwork on the screen.

LaMarcus shook his head.

"I think I've seen enough." He said. Jim Buss whipped his head around to LaMarcus.

"But wait, we still haven't gotten to the part where we sign LeBron and Durant," He shined his bright, yellow smile back at the screen, "I love that part. I put ti together myself on my laptop."

Jeanie's head dropped and she held her forehead in the palm of her hand. "Idiot," She whispered under her breath.​

13. HRox832

HRox832 Member

Not even mad. There are better PGs out there than Llull

14. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

Llull staying in Europe really puts us in a bind. We can either use our non-guaranteeds and assets to entice Portland into a S&T (if Aldridge chooses us) or we can use them to try and fetch us a good PG.

15. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

In before Mavs offer Beverley "Parsons money" contract.

16. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

This. What's up cyber?

17. YaosDirtyStache

Go live there then, with the fat women and MS13.

H Town is too good for you.

18. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

really weird timing to tell woj llull isn't coming.

whats in it for us?

19. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Beat you to it.

20. dje243

dje243 Member

If cuban offers Bev anywhere near max Morey will gladly let him go haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.